Pulp Fiction Appreciation vol. Bad Mother...

Just watched this on netflix last night for the first time in years, such a great movie. So many great performances in this movie, the best being Harvey Keitel (The Wolf). 
I still
sick.gif
 at Ving getting reamed.
laugh.gif
at what happened after

Kill Bill or Inglorious Basterds are his best movies but there will always be a special place for Pulp Fiction as my favorite. The breakfast scene
pimp.gif

Appreciated. It definitely has replay value to me as well. "Royale with cheese" and black dude from Mad TV getting popped... priceless.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Kill Bill or Inglorious Basterds are his best movies but there will always be a special place for Pulp Fiction as my favorite. The breakfast scene
pimp.gif

neither of those movies are better than pulp fiction, ill probably even put resevoir dogs above those too

I'm gonna need a EXTRA strength flame suit but I've only seen this once and I didn't like it that well. I like jackson and travolta in it though.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

pimp.gif

neither of those movies are better than pulp fiction, ill probably even put resevoir dogs above those too
Co-sign.

Originally Posted by Mercutio

Appreciated. It definitely has replay value to me as well. "Royale with cheese" and black dude from Mad TV getting popped... priceless.
laugh.gif
Oh man, when Marvin got popped "by accident" 
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."
pimp.gif

whos motorcycle is this?
its a chopper baby

who's chopper is this?
zed's

whos zed?
zed's dead baby

zed's dead

I remember the first time I watched it, I didn't know if I liked it or not. I was in shock over seeing the rape scene. When I went back to see it the 2nd time I knew this was a classic. I loved Frank Whaley & the "Say What Again" scene. Has anyone ever thought about what's in the suit case that glows?

Some people say it's Marsellus Wallace's soul... Some people point to the combination to the suit case being 666 & the band aid in the back of Marsellus' head. Others say it was gold because that's how he laundered his money...

Supposedly the briefcase was supposed to hold Marsellus Wallace's soul but Quentin Tarantino denied those claims.

"Do they speak english in What"
"What?"
"English #^&%!$%&*% do you speak it!?"

That's the first time I've heard of the soul thing. I didn't quite take it so far when I was thinking about it. I just thought it was either gold or something else, that is highly coveted and "shines" to people, which is quite subjective.

laugh.gif
Marvin, there we go, thanks finnns.

Two of my favorite quotes form Samuel L in this
laugh.gif

"Hey, a sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy $$@%#+%#%%%*"

"You know touching his wife's feet and sticking your tongue in the holiest of holies ain't the same $%#$%+* ball park. It ain't the same league. It ain't even the same $%#$%+* sport"

I've heard some people say that it was actually the diamonds from Reservoir Dogs that Mr. Pink took in the end of the movie. 

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

pimp.gif

This

Originally Posted by 2sappy

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."
pimp.gif
Coldblooded....Goes to play the intro from Hell Hath No Fury.

Back
Top Bottom