PUMA BODE PARTY @ PREMIUMGOODS

Proletariat 2 year anniversary pre-party and Puma Bode party is happening this thursday @ Premium Goods. 8 pm - 11pm

*Sneak preview of Puma Bode Clydes
*Food & drinks provided
*$250 gift certificate prize
*Gift bags
*DJ Witnes is spinning

AFTER PARTY WILL BE @ THE PROLETARIAT!!!

Bluesupermario- you have mail
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

neva been to a PG party...but megadeth how's the parkin gon look like, bc i already have enough trouble finding a parkin space as it is when i visit. lemme kno asap..... :lol:
laugh.gif

Does the after party cost anything?
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Party was cool...Nice to see all of da regulars there....
Jordan Cool Grey III's sz. 12 for $200 shipped or B/O!!! PM me for details...

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

hmm any pictures of tonights festivities.should of gone i thought it was saturday...damn..i will blame it on fred....

^^^^^you big dummy, the party was tonight, the release is Sat
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

jus came back from tha party n forgot my gift bag dammit!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
But i ended up parkin in front of the store no problem at all does anyone kno what was in it? Overall good party laid back...i did the tap tap pull :lol:
laugh.gif
to get NT'rs attention. Did not see much heat except for the foot patrol stabs.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
props to whoever that was n supreme dunks = :pimp:
pimp.gif
props to megadeth. 1st timer at a premium goods party if anyone is wonderin. I arrived kind of late around 10pm so i did not have tha chance to get a raffle ticket... |I
tired.gif

well i wouldve liked to have gone the party...you know I am always the belle of the ball...

Just a couple of Puma items, stickers, key chains, a nice lil black bag good for camera... but no biggy....
and yea it was GOOD!
Thanks!

^^^ what's good my friend....ur kix was the only one i really liked n want....(HG) status. P.S I was tha cat with glow balzers

Back
Top Bottom