Puma Re-Entering Basketball

I hope they can come out with some decent, competitive stuff so this doesn't blow up in their face.

I will go check it out in stores. Overall from a design stand point not a bad looking shoe but based on the specs it falls in line with every other Nike and adidas shoe with a knit upper and a foam based cushioning system.

With sig shoes being made a year in advance was Puma constructing this model in 2017 at this time or could they have pulled this together in a shorter amount of time?

Early testing with rookies came back very positive so at $120 this could be a great option to compete against other signature shoes at or around this same price point.

FYI they have also signed Jalen Rose to be a brand ambassador and consultant. Really happy to see Puma making big moves and coming back to basketball. Hope it works out.

Man, I remember they had Vince carter and Vince hated it (I think it was at least partly due to lack of exposure?) and somehow got out of his contract. Looks like they have allocated a lot more resources to the B.B. division than two decades ago

FYI they have also signed Jalen Rose to be a brand ambassador and consultant. Really happy to see Puma making big moves and coming back to basketball. Hope it works out.

He has been talking about Puma a lot lately on Get Up. Makes since now.

DgZIqQwUEAA923j.jpg

DgdaWkRV4AAKiWK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom