Purchasing wholesale electronics from China based websites; Yay or Nay

my goal is to start my own online business as a second source of income....will read from page 1

Bout to get into this for real now hopefully. Told my neighbor bout it, he's ready to put up the capital

With the Hot Item finder, is that a one time fee of $35? or is it a monthly/annual subscription? can't confirm this via their website.

Last edited:
Anyone executed a drop ship strategy?

It can work if you find a reliable supplier that will work with you on the daily & make the prices reasonable.

One thing that's a headache with dropshipping is if the customer has a shipping issue or a return there coming to you & you're playing monkey in the middle with the supplier with whom you're not there first priority because they wholesale & you're bothering them about a lady in Wyoming not receiving her one item on time but you're going to take the L and possibly the chargeback, etc.

Also payment is a hassle because most merchant accounts hold your money for at least a week but you have to pay the supplier before he ships to the customer atleast until you have a solid relationship and can work through net 30 or something.

But most of these problems can be resolved if you find the right plug (not just one you find on Google) and build a quick relationship with him and make sure everything is streamlined. Margins are going to be low if you plan on competing

It can work if you find a reliable supplier that will work with you on the daily & make the prices reasonable.

I sent out e-mails the past few days. One was a very popular pleasure product that has a weak online presence on certain sites, they replied back that they shut down their affiliate marketing program, it was still great to hear from them.

I know that return shipping issues can arise, that's why I want to make sure that the return address is for the manufac, and also have an agreement that the manufac will handle returns/shipping. I want to be strictly there for driving sales of the product, and not get caught up in that.

I'm also avoiding saturated markets, like electronic accessories. I'm focusing on products that are $50> but have somewhat weak marketing, or only available on the manufac's website.

Last edited:
My neighbor is a jackass. Had me waste my ad these supplier's time now he don't got money all of a sudden. Anyways, we were still into the bluetooth headphones. Wizort, I'm sure I posted his link somewhere in here, makes the best I have everheard, right up there with Bluedio R+8s and yes better than Beats wireless by far, and he will wholesale $30 plus $1 more for customizing like making your own logo on them and even the box if you order enough. I had another supplier that was ready to send me 10 for like $170 shipped, we're talking big over ears here.

Now that I have a daughter on the way, I have been looking at baby clothes on eBay a lot and the ones from China (dresses, shoes, everything) look better than name brands and going for like $5 shipped. I guarantee there's a major market potential there. Even ****** brands at Ross sell for 3-4x that.

My neighbor is a jackass. Had me waste my ad these supplier's time now he don't got money all of a sudden. Anyways, we were still into the bluetooth headphones. Wizort, I'm sure I posted his link somewhere in here, makes the best I have everheard, right up there with Bluedio R+8s and yes better than Beats wireless by far, and he will wholesale $30 plus $1 more for customizing like making your own logo on them and even the box if you order enough. I had another supplier that was ready to send me 10 for like $170 shipped, we're talking big over ears here.

Now that I have a daughter on the way, I have been looking at baby clothes on eBay a lot and the ones from China (dresses, shoes, everything) look better than name brands and going for like $5 shipped. I guarantee there's a major market potential there. Even ****** brands at Ross sell for 3-4x that.
What sites ?

Right now, I haven't came across anybody with a real known brand (other than the few that celebrities promote on IG) on these so there's really no telling how good or legit they can be. Also that price not really a good one. Got a boy out here gets them from his rep for about $120 usd and sells them for $250 usd. sells a lot daily too, these things real gold right now.

Right now, I haven't came across anybody with a real known brand (other than the few that celebrities promote on IG) on these so there's really no telling how good or legit they can be. Also that price not really a good one. Got a boy out here gets them from his rep for about $120 usd and sells them for $250 usd. sells a lot daily too, these things real gold right now.
How in the hell he do that? I've been searching but haven't found a good price.

Emailed one today and they said shipping alone is killer. DHL won't ship it anymore because some batteries blew up and caused a fire, so they don't do any type of boards with batteries. Have to ship fedex which costs like $160 for shipping alone

there on ebay for around $400, unless they are cheaper on amazon, probably can't beat that.

Back
Top Bottom