PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

sj kickz said:
Quote:
I hate shops that sells tshirts on hangers because it stretches them out all nasty.

YayAreaBoss said:
Quote:
Would you rather have folded shirts that people are going to continue to unfold like atleast 3x's per day and end up your shirt being all wrinkled up, or having it hung where you can see it right away, tell what it looks like at first glance.

I personally don't like it when shirts are hung on hangers for the simple fact that it does stretch them out and it leaves its shape on the shoulders when they're hung for a long period of time. It doesn't even matter the quality of the cotton, either. I don't mind going into a store with shirts folded up. I can unfold them and see what it looks like from there and since I used to work retail I'd fold it back as best as I can. Wrinkles? No worries. It's not like I'd be wearing my shirts straight out of the store anyway...

***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

You know until I started doing this store I never realized how hard it is for the smaller sized guys to get their sizes. I always knew it was tough for big guys but for the most part brands dont seem to like to make S or 3XL's. We try to order all the sizes that the brand makes and we do have some scattered Smalls here in the store,

We have posted some pics of some of the t-shirts we have in stock currently on our MySpace page which located at www.myspace.com/puristboutique

You can also visit our website at www.puristboutique.com

Again thanks for all the support and the comments.

do you guys have the new stussy gear in??

either of these in Medium:

5100.1_lg.jpg

or

5101.1_lg.jpg

How does this store compare to the Premier Boutique on Winchester (by Santanna Row)?

"Mama always said there's a lot you can tell about a person just by looking at their shoes." -Forrest Gump

To answer your question HoopItUp there are a couple similarities between us and Premier. Both of us are streetwear/shoe stores and both of us are located in San Jose. The difference between us lies in the brands that we carry, with the exception of 1 brand, we do not cross over. Our goal is to bring some other brands that are out there and introduce them to San Jose, the Bay and possibly elsewhere in the country as we will be taking phone orders shortly. Drop on by and check us out anytime.

We have gotten in a couple new items this week, here are some pics

First from Stussy, a collab with skater/artist Wes Humpston:

And next from Staple a couple of Cut and Sew pieces which were featured today on Hypebeast that were designed by Mr. Suwa:

Got a couple more things in this week

First from Staple, continuing with their 10th Anniverssary Collabs. These are a polos that were designed with Base Control. Base Control is similar to American Apparel in that they make basic clothing with amazin quality. Hiroshi Fujiwara is one of there designers of Base Control and we all know his name always mean quality product. Here are a pics of the 2 styles we have:

www.myspace.com/puristboutique

We are continuing to add to our lineup of brands and this week, around Friday, we will be getting in another brand that we are very excited about. We have been getting a good amount of people asking if we were going to be carrying denim and here is the first brand we will have. PRPS:

Most of you probably know about PRPS but for those of you that don't they are a brand that is dedicated to making some of the finest quality denim out there. They design their jeans with a specific purpose and function in mind using African cottons and Japanese construction. Upon its arrival here in the store we will be carrying 3 different styles and then for the rest of the year we will be getting a new style each month. Pictures will be up both here and on our myspace page once they arrive.

Hello,

Got a few new things in before the weekend that are availible right now.

First a new tee from Stussy in 2 colors:

Second we have recieved our first shoe offerings. First in line is Reebok with the arrival of the first shoe from the Royal Flush pack, the Ventilator. If you havent heard about this pack it consists of 5 shoes that come out every 2 weeks and get more limited as the shoes go on. With every purchase of a shoe from the Royal Flush pack comes a voucher with a code in it, collect all 5 shoes and you will be able to customize a pair of Pump Furys for free!

The next shoe we recieved is the Reebok Court Victory. This shoe features a stripped pattern on the side in a cloth material and on the toe are and around the shoe is an Ostrich pattern. A very nice, clean summer shoe.

Got any questions? GIve us a call, check our website/myspace page, or drop on by!

Got another shoe from the Royal Flush pack. This time its the NPC Pump, the Queen of Spades. This shoe features patent leather and a lasered pattern on the toe and tongue. Here are the pics:

Got some more new stuff in. Some more of Recons Summer shipment including some New Eras, T-Shirts, and Button Downs. Heres the pics:

New Eras, cotton with a small Recon logo print under the brim

T-shirts

3M Logo

Crew Necks, perfect for the summer nights as they are thinner

Lots of new stuff. If you have any questions feel free to leave a message here, give us a call, or drop on by!

Hello:

Store looks good, gotta drop by at some point. But I just wanted to clarify on the Reebok Royal Flush pack...I don't think you can customize a Pump Fury, I think you get a pre-customized colorway that fits in with the Royal Flush Pack (it's white/black/green I think?) that has JOKER on the heel.

Regards:

Alex.

Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: retrokid@gmail.com
I have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

Thank you for adding a bit more clarification to the Pump Fury. I just spoke with our Reebok rep and yes while the colorway is set you can get your name, nickname, kids name, any phrase you want lasered onto the shoe. The lasering quality is excellent as seen on the NPC Pump where you can acutally feel the etching into the shoe as opposed to it just being printed on. The Pump Fury is the final shoe in the pack and is the Joker which is limited to 1200 pairs dropping in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for helping out and for coming through Beezy.

To answer the other question, the Recon Crewnecks are $86.

Hi--

Checked out the store last week. It's looking really nice - friendly staff.

Any shipment of PRPS jeans yet?

Thanks,
MJ = G.O.A.T​
D>A<M>N AFFILIATION​

Hey MJ, thanks for dropping by glad you liked the store. PRPS should be any day now, hopefully tommorrow. Once we get it in pics will be posted here and on our myspace page.

We just got in some new Summer arrivals from Futura Labs. We recieved 3 new style shirts and 2 trucker cap styles. Here are some pics:

First is the Special Forces tee which features a small log on the front and a band of Futura characters on the back along the bottom.

Second is the 5Pac tee featuring 5 of Futuras alien characters with the names of each on the back

Lastly for the tees we have the 100 Icons shirt

Finally we have some signature trucker hats. I only took pics of 2 but we have 4 different ones for each style with different colored stitching

Hello,

We just received our first shipment from PRPS. PRPS is a denim company dedicated to bringing some of the highest quality denim availible. We have 3 offerings in our first shipment, here are some pics:

This style has some silver threading in certain parts throughout the pants,

This style has a raw denim feel to it with some clean wearlines,

Also we have some events/parties planned here at the shop this weekend for the Grand Prix, stay tuned for more info on that in the next couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom