PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

this is a great store with great people working in here.. ups to PURIST..
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 408​

For the PRPS jeans, depending on style... $260-330.

Steep i know, but there is some serious construction and work that goes into every pair. Feel free to drop the store to learn more about it.

Hello,

Aight so as everyone knows this weekend is the San Jose Grand Prix and we are taking the opprotunity to introduce the first of what we hope to be many events here in the shop.

This event is what we have dubbed Fly By Night. What Fly By Night does is give you guys the chance to come in do a little bit of shopping and then head out to whatever bar/club your headed to. How many times have you gone out and just wanted to wear something fresh and new but the shops are closed up? You can come in and buy some gear or shoes, you can either wear it out or leave it with us and come back the next day or whenever to pick up your items. We will have a DJ spinning from 9-11 and all ages are welcome. Here is the flyer:

ing tonight and ending on Saturday. Drop on by and check us out.

Got an evening update for you guys,

We just received a shipment from our second shoe brand, PUMA!

I dont have pictures just yet but here is a run down of the styles that we got:

1. El Rey Us Vs. Them, this is a slipon model in brown/white
2. Basket - black/baltic
3. Jetsetter - pink/neon green
4. Clyde - olive/oil green/white & vivid blue/white
5. Reptile Lo - dahlia/black

Pics will be up on our myspace page sometime this weekend but for now come by and check them out in person. We are gonna be open til 11 today and tommorrow for our Fly By Night events.

Hello,

We wanted to thank everyone that came out support our Fly By Night events this past weekend. We will be doing another one towards the end of the month around back to school time, but more on that later.

We received some Pumas last week and pictures of all the shoes are now up on our myspace page as well as on out website at www.puristboutique.com.

We also received a shoe from Reebok that we are excited to have received. We got the new Showstopper Pump in a special edition colorway for Gerald Green. This is the shoe that he wore during the All Star weekend this past Febuary. From what we were told there was only about 60 of these made and we were lucky enough to get a few pairs. The shoe features patent leather as well as lasered in Las Vegas signs and Gerald Greens G2 logo. This is a very nice shoe, here are some pics:

The shoes are availible now. If you have any questions leave them here or drop on by!

Here are some pics of the Pumas that we received in:

El Rey Us Vs. Them

Jetter Reflect, with and without flash

Hooper

Basket

Reptile Lo

Clydes

We got in a couple new things today.

First off we got a couple fitteds frm Subware:

The Fat Cap

The Ess Stitch

Second we got the DGK Pump, the shoe is made up with basketball material.

Got any questions feel free to leave them here or drop by the store and check them out!

Thanks Jojo, very nice chetting with you as well. Its nice to be able to put a face to the name.

Kev

Hows it going guys we are starting to recieve in some new fall items and we have just now received a new brand that we are very excited to be offering.

The newest brand to the Purist line up is The Hundreds. We all of course now about The Hundreds and how they are consistently coming out with some of he best designs season after season. We got a few styles in and here they are:

Smart Tee

Devil Tee

This one is actually dark green

Splatters Tee

All of them are availible now. As always if you have any questions please leave them here or drop on by the store!

Sup Kev and Marco, it's Steve. Nice meeting you Marco, thanks for all the help. Nice chattin it up with you, hope all goes well.

Kev, dope shop. Great decor/clothing/everything. Gotta buncha flyers from yall and handed some out at Taste last night, will probably be handing them out at Voodoo on Saturday as well. Gotta support my fellow Bell Boys/Lambdas lol!! Well good luck with everything and I'll be sure to spread the word and drop by more often. Stay up, peace.

Whoa, didn't know we had Lambdas holding it down at Purist... I'll definitely have to drop by sometime.

Steve it was good meetin you also and thanks for passing out the flyers for us, Im sure ill see you at our favorite SF spot in the future hahaha.

Whordy, I got the Recon crewneck in navy in a 2X. Let me know if you want it via PM and I can hold it for ya.

Neo, we may be getting in some of the Hundreds denim soon. Best thing would be to keep checking this thread as it will be posted.

RNS01, the Splatters tee is $30.

Anymore questions just let me know. Thanks!

hi, sorry one more question....is that the only color you guys have of the splatter tee?

Back
Top Bottom