PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

OPENING DATE WILL BE SATURDAY JUNE 9, 2007 @ 11am!!!

Our address is
66 S 1st Street
San Jose CA 95121

Next to Temple Bar for those that had guessed correctly.
Summer Hours will be...

Monday - Friday 11-7

Saturday 12-7

We look forward to seeing you all there bright and kinda early.

FIRST 50 ppl will be entered into a raffle to be held later that same day for gift cards to Purist.
Stussy
UNDFTD
Atmos
Acronym
NSW
Play Cloths
Nike
Futura Labs
Stussy Deluxe
Mighty Healthy
Benny Gold
UNDFTD
iDiom
The Hundreds
Medicom

and always adding new stuff...

Kev

logop.jpg

Where in San Jose?
-thanks,
AnGeL_O

Wanted Acapulco Gold Fitted(any color) in 7 5/8 please hit me up

Berryessa Flea Market?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
GORE GORE GORE​
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED

Congratulations, Kevco!

I can't wait for opening weekend.
NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

what the hell is up wiht the recon label if you're starting your own brand?
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

Seems like a mystery never seems to do well on the net.

But to answer a few questions that seem to be popping up...

Yes, we are a boutique. How are we unique? I do not carry a lot of the same brands that you find locally such as 10 Deep, CC, Hellz Bellz (no disrespect to them at all).

We will be carrying brands that are NOT common to the South Bay or even Bay Area in certain cases.

I will continue to drop brands and info here on a semi weekly basis so if you're interested stay tuned!

Can't wait for the shop to open up :D
happy.gif
Maybe I'll come out of retirement and create a custom for the shop :evil:
devil.gif
ED THE SUMMITS along with JOJO, ijapino, topnotchproduction, shoegeek and retrokid.

Kevco and Retrokid are pretty much responsible for getting me into the game back in 96.

Good luck on the shop and hope you carry fat people sizes for me :rofl:
roll.gif

KVN
DUNK HAWAII'S SZ 14 AND MILITARY 4'S SZ 15 KVNSKIX@GMAIL.COM
LOTS OF SIZE 14 AND 15 HEAT
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZredutaQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ200QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

is this the beginin process of where ur announcing it coming in like 2008 OR is

there a spot picked out and ready to open by summer?

Looks like PURIST gettin' haute couture with it! From what I heard, the labels they're going to carry are very exclusive and aren't available everywhere. Be prepared, they will come with some unexpected heat!

Stay tuned.

Naydie... the spot is picked and set... save the dollars we'll be here by summer.

Quote:
such as 10 Deep, CC, Hellz Bellz (no disrespect to them at all).

That's a relief. I would think it would be really hard to come "original" with soooooo many shops opening up. People would think you can nail a boutique shop. Carry Crooks, Hundreds, Stussy, Orisue, have some paintings on the wall, build a half pipe in the backyard, yadayadayada....and there you have it. But I guess we'll just have to see.

You guys should do some logistic reports or somethin' to see what the average shopper is interested in now a days, especially in the San Jose area. It would probably backfire on this forum, but maybe go all across other forums like Superfuture, nikeskateboarding.org....and maybe even the damn kids at ISS. A little research might go a long way or it can tell you what direction to NOT go into.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com

So, its a japanese/international label based store? Im think that or some concept store. Something related in those fields?
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Interesting.
I'd definitely check this place out.
ARM YOURSELF AGAINST THE DARKNESS

Quote:
I do not carry a lot of the same brands that you find locally such as 10 Deep, CC, Hellz Bellz
ed with. Hopefully, things will come together by the end of this year.

Can't wait to hear more info and I'm very curious about the location. It better not be anywhere close to Circle-A! I hate that damn store...
www.sportsbasement.com

so its not going to be like premier? im jw and cant wait for a new store to open up in san jose
Code:
   LA **O**N***C**E**

Seems interesting. Glad there's a new store that's going to open up in good ol' San Jose.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
And Team Philippines too!!!​

since u in sj that's like iss hypebeast capital cash in on what those kids want cuz they got parents to buy em everything.

I knew CC, 10deep, and hellz bellz fell off once I seen then in almost every urban store in the mall.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Quote:
but even with Nike alone they're a pain in the to get started with.

From what I know, Nike can be really screwy with new shops, unless you got the hook ups or some sort of seniority. And even if you do land a Nike account, you'll get like the weekest tier and get some quickstrikes at best.....

And yeah, out of all those sorry brands that I've never sported, I really hate Crooks and Castles. Aside from maybe their name, their designs are minimal at best, which is not really the problem but it's more so that they charge and arm and a leg for it. I mean $35-40 for a tee...get out of here....and what the hellz with that toy gun/shotgun graphic?! Weak.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com

What's the word, Big Bird?
NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

sounds interesting
Code:
 TEAMAMFAMTeam Bay AreaBOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18415510650707408

Back
Top Bottom