PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

OPENING DATE WILL BE SATURDAY JUNE 9, 2007 @ 11am!!!

Our address is
66 S 1st Street
San Jose CA 95121

Next to Temple Bar for those that had guessed correctly.

Summer Hours will be...

Monday - Saturday 11-7
Sunday 11-5

We look forward to seeing you all there bright and kinda early.

FIRST 50 ppl will be entered into a raffle to be held later that same day for gift cards to Purist.

Once again products we will be carrying opening day will be
Stussy
Subware
Recon
Gravis
Futura Labs
Staple

For the first time I'm dropping all of our late Summer/Fall lines...

Maharishi
FiberOps
iDiom
PRPS Denim
FHI !!!
Reebok
Puma
and a few others we're still working on...

Kev

We will be carrying that size in Recon and Subware. I believe we have a few items in that size with definitely more coming in this week or next.

damn you serious? i leave to mexico on the 9th :lol:
laugh.gif
EquipoTRIcolor
Code:
 LA **O**N***C**E**

wanted to stop by after huf&dxc . but by the time i was done in sf, it was too late to come down. ill check it out later this week tho.
need huf fitteds 7 1/2 - 7 5/8

Gas Break Dip asked a legitimate question. Will you sell Warriors stuff? For people who wear mediums... will you carry 4XXL?

I didn't have time to stop by since the opening. I know someone has some pics and updates.
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Stopped by in the early afternoon. Sorry, no pics. It was definitely more than I expected. The space is pretty big and the look and feel of the shop is pretty nice. Looks like there's a lot of room for growth. Had a chance to talk with Kevin and Marco for a while. Looking forward to seeing the shop grow and develop. Best wishes to the Purist team. I'll definitely be back soon.

THAT STORE IS A BIG DISSAPOINMENT THEY DONT HAVE NOTHING GOOD THE ONLY GOOD THING THEY HAVE IN THERE ARE THE SHOE DISPLAY AND THEY DONT EVEN SELL THEM
EquipoTRIcolor​

^ Easy cowboy. You just had big expectations. I'm sure if Purist gets the support, they'll eventually have what you're craving for in time...
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

I just checked out the store today. I think it has a really nice clean look. I don't know who I talked to but, in general, the guys working there were really nice and chill. I'll definitely be going back.

Team Otaku
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller​

First of all we want to we would like to thank everyone that came in on opening day and since then, we have met some good people and appreciate all of the support. We are going to continue to grow and have alot in store for everyone. Here are a few pics of the shop for everyone to see and a few snapshots of a couple things we have to offer.

Just a couple sidenotes. The shoes are a display of one of the owners and they are not for sale. We wiil be getting shoes in a couple months, tons of paperwork to get them in the shop. Also for those asking about sizes, we will be carrying from a M-3XL when we can, being a big dude myself its only right for me to look out for the big sizes.

We have been really getting alot of support from you guys here on NT and appreciate it alot. Thanks for reading the long post and we will be updating with some more product pics here in the thread and via our website.

are you guys gunna carry denim?
TEAMWARRIORS
Davis - Richardson - Jackson - Harrington - Biedrins - Ellis - Azubuike - Barnes -
Pietrus - Jasikevius - Powell Foyle - Cabarkapa - O'Bryant

Back
Top Bottom