Pusha T ft. Jay Z - Drug Dealer's Anonymous

HOV destroyed this ****
mean.gif

"Life made me ambidextrous Countin wit my right, whippin white wit my left wrist" 

GOAT
pimp.gif

HOV warming up? 1 verse a week [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Skated on this! Wasn't feeling his verse on that Fat Joe. And I already knew what Pusha was gonna do...

I know I said at this point jay z dont need to rap about drugs but no one does it better.

Could be the nyc street track of the summer

:x :x :pimp: :pimp:

This is Hip Hop people. I feel like copping a white Lexus and some Karl Kani.

Pusha went off, Jay sent off. Jay arrogant as hell for using that clip from that broad. :lol: :pimp:

Man can we get a 11 track album from Jay with nothing but drug raps ? Dude is still the king of that **** when he wants to be

He gave us American Gangster. His last great album.

Damn, rap needed this. I love my trap but I needed some straight d boy bars. All this moist ness going on outchea, this just cleared the ears.

I swear if Push effs us over and makes this tidal exclusive I'm going to be pissed off whilst downloading it from a seedy sight

I swear if Push effs us over and makes this tidal exclusive I'm going to be pissed off whilst downloading it from a seedy sight

I don't think he's invested enough to do something like that. If he does it all, it would be for a week at the most in my opinion.

You gotta unload all that Young Thug, Ralo, Rich Homie Quan, and Rich The Kid off your iPod and make room man. Jay and Pusha ain't rapping about packin long *****
The thugger stays b. But no Quan, ralo or rich the kid in my library.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom