Pusha T- Wrath of Caine

I like the French hooks that he does. It's his signature. It's off key but it works.

jbo2woFJuFzYTV.jpg

Last edited:
This is fire. Will always be a Pusha fan 'til the death. Dude is skating on some of these tracks....with so much conviction. :pimp:

I definitely like the tape. Way better then I was expecting. Some of these hooks (French, The fake Max B hook ,the fake future hook) :x :x . In and of themselves they arent horrible (save for the french joint) , they are just poorly executed by the imposters.

The Man Who Would Be King continues to shine on EVERY track he blesses :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
***** nice. Definitely putting it into rotation. 
pimp.gif

I agree with everyone on that French hook. I can't even listen to that song. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
The French joint is growing on me. Dope tape tho. Not sure how I'm feeling about the whole Jamaican vibe he going through, but still nice mixtape.

Was hoping for at least ONE Malice verse, but I think Liva made up for it :smokin.

ya'll are some damn conformists man.. pusha t is one of the few rappers that i hold in high regard and he just 

did not deliver on this project, the last two songs kinda made it worth it having to suffer through all the struggle

but other than that this did not have an impact on me whatsoever. some of you dudes are just caught up in the moment

i'm willing to bet this will get no play from you guys a month from now. he's better off trying to get the Clipse back together.

Tape is decent, can't see myself playing it consistently past 3 weeks aside from millions blocka and the Harry fraud track

ya'll are some damn conformists man.. pusha t is one of the few rappers that i hold in high regard and he just 

did not deliver on this project, the last two songs kinda made it worth it having to suffer through all the struggle

but other than that this did not have an impact on me whatsoever. some of you dudes are just caught up in the moment

i'm willing to bet this will get no play from you guys a month from now. he's better off trying to get the Clipse back together.
Basically.

I don't see how anyone can dislike the Fear of God projects but find this to be better. Same formula. Short projects...only 3-4 tracks that you'll bother to listen to a month from now.

Being that Pusha is working on his album, I didnt expect this to be mind blowing. Just leftover material that didnt make his previously constructed album.

The mixtape is cool. Just really waiting on My Name Is My Name

Is this era of music, nothing you put out should be throwaway quality. Every project attached to your name needs to be quality.

Last edited:
ya'll ****** on hear upset because he didnt give yall a 20 song mixtape full of new material.... as if the man doesnt have a album dropping soon dudes cant deliver classics on every single piece of material they drop.

Look at the dudes who drop new mixtapes every few months and look at who doesn't then look at the end results of their albums.

Kendrick
Cole
Drake
Kanye

Ross
Fab
Yo Gotti
Wiz

sometimes you have to hold back on the free material to put out a GREAT album

Back
Top Bottom