Pusha T- Wrath of Caine

Never listened to Pusha T before but I thoroughly enjoyed this tape.

Fuk outta here with this fake Future though 
mean.gif

Its official Pusha ain't never gon blow :smh:
why is this even a concern as a fan? and if he did blow up would you say he sold out?... regardless, AB LIVA came through... WOW :smokin :x :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
Production is top notch & as usual he brings the lyrics... I don't really see what else people expected from this.... in fact it sounds like nothing else out there & he made it DIRECTLY clear in the intro what kind of people he wants this to appeal too

" You Laptop hot, Internet warm" this mixtape simply ain't a bloggers dream.

I wish he put Pain on here. Couldn't hurt to have a Future feature as a selling point for the tape.

Also, if he was in the studio with Future, why didn't he just get him to do the hook on Trust You lol.

All in all, pretty cool tape. Wish it was longer though. Guess that means the album is coming before summer is done.

ya'll ****** on hear upset because he didnt give yall a 20 song mixtape full of new material.... as if the man doesnt have a album dropping soon dudes cant deliver classics on every single piece of material they drop.

Look at the dudes who drop new mixtapes every few months and look at who doesn't then look at the end results of their albums.

Kendrick
Cole
Drake
Kanye

Ross
Fab
Yo Gotti
Wiz

sometimes you have to hold back on the free material to put out a GREAT album
Ross' albums would be classics if he took the best material from his mixtapes and added them to his albums

The biggest L any rapper has taken in recent memory has to go to Ross for not saving "Stay Schemin" for GFID, or at least pushing it as a single for GFID

Also, if he was in the studio with Future, why didn't he just get him to do the hook on Trust You lol.​

:lol: Yes. I don't know why he didn't get Future on there. I don't even mess with Future like that but he woulda he killed that. He got a fake Max B and Future on here :lol:

Overall though it was a nice tape. That joint with Wale aka NT's most hated is meeeaaannnn. :pimp:

Last edited:
Still bamboozled by French's chorus. But you a lie if you say Push didn't go in on those verses. :smh:

why is this even a concern as a fan? and if he did blow up would you say he sold out?
Word, Pusha himself has said that hes not worried about blowing up. If he was really worried about blowing up he wouldn't rap so much about drugs and would switch it up to some corny Wiz/Tyga ish. Im not sure what some of these dudes were expecting.

Tape is alright. Had a few tracks on it I can mess with (Millions, Doesn't Matter, Only You Can Tell It, Re-Up Gang Motivation, I Am Forgiven) other tracks I can do without, mainly the variant Max B and Future ones.

I effs w/ it.. just gotta skip millions

I'm lookin at it as a lil warm up till the album gets here... throwaways n such

Push need to drop an album before people stop caring about dude. This mixtape was not up to par and neither was fear of god. I know Cyhi gets no love on NT but I'm sure his mixtape that's dropping today will be better than wrath of caine.

Last edited:
Push need to drop an album before people stop caring about dude. This mixtape was not up to par and neither was fear of god. I know Cyhi gets no love on NT but I'm sure his mixtape that's dropping today will be better than wrath of caine.

|I If you told me five years ago I wouldn't even be checking for a Pusha mixtape I would have slapped you. Fact is dude's music hasn't spoken to me in years. I'll check this based on his history but damn :smh:

|I If you told me five years ago I wouldn't even be checking for a Pusha mixtape I would have slapped you. Fact is dude's music hasn't spoken to me in years. I'll check this based on his history but damn :smh:

Okay i'm really trying to find out what it is with these old Pusha fans saying this. Is it just because its the cool thing to say?

Because their is no way you can listen to this or fear Of god and say he isnt on the same level Lyrically... i'm just not seeing it, Same content plus better wordplay the Pusha your getting now is the same pusha youve gotten from day one.

Production On this tape is phenomenal Imo but to each his own. He stayed in his own lane isnt using anyone else flow or style and somehow this isn't good? and that the audacity of someone to bring up a Cyhi project matching this almost made me log off.

Back
Top Bottom