*puts on flames suit* does mario hezonja have a higher ceiling than drazen petrovic?

dude is 
eek.gif

"I've gotten a chance to see Mario Hezonja at three different events now in the past couple months (Jordan All American Classic, Final Four juniors in Barcelona and now here). And I will say he is probably the best 2-guard prospect to come out of Europe since Drazen Petrovic. Rudy Fernandez and Marco Belinelli weren't even close to the talent or polished players that he is at 16 years of age. He's certainly the most talented European guard prospect that I have seen in the 10 years I've been doing this. He's playing against kids 3 years older than himself and making it look easy." NBADraft.net

Strengths: Smooth, athletic guard with enormous potential ... Right now at 16: he was born in 1995, he can already play at a high level in Europe ... Probably is the best European prospect at his position since Drazen Petrovic and honestly has more potential: on the court he can do everything ... Prototypical SG size for the NBA with excellent leaping ability ... A natural and aggressive scorer: he has great jump shot, with good spot up/pull up ability ... His long arms and athleticism also make him very efficient finishing at the rim; against opponents smaller than him he also knows how to utilize a post up game ... He can pass: he is tall for the role and he has a terrific vision, so he can even play like point guard or point forward ... He can takes rebound: with is body skills he is a good rebounder for his size thanks to his aggressiveness and athleticism and he plays clutch when the game is close ... He's really an exciting player ... He's also a good ball handler and he runs very well in fast break and in transition ... He also shows good anticipation defensively and has a great knack for jumping passing lanes ...

at 16

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom