Putting your dog down yourself.....Yay or Nay????

iiceman83

Banned
I always thought if my pit was to attack a family member, myself or was sick and in pain I would put him down myself with a gun shot to the head. But if it were a stranger or another animal he attacked id take him to the vet to get put down if I couldnt get away with it. To me animals are animals, I dont care what type of attachment you have with it. if I can eat you I can kill you. Not that id eat a dog but you know what I mean. Where im from (Jamaica). I killed my own goat. hung it by its legs and cut its throat. Couple of ours later we having dinner chillin.

So what is NTs thoughts and opinions on the matter. Would you or could you put down your own pet? Even if your pet attacked a family member?

edit-type-o

frown.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

So what is NTs thoughts and opinions on the matter?

I love how you posed this question....Like it is some social dilemma or problem  that we have weighed in on countless times.

Ram goat liver good fi mek mannish water / Billy goat teeth mek the earring for you daughter
pimp.gif

Jamaica FTW

btw you're a sicko for talking about shooting a dog in the head.

My family and myself we put down our own dogs.  We usually take them up for one last run up in the hills and then put a .22 in the back of the head.  It sucks, but I don't want a stranger putting my dog down.

I've killed boar, ducks, turkey, and other upland game..

but i would never be able to kill  a pet

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

My family and myself we put down our own dogs.  We usually take them up for one last run up in the hills and then put a .22 in the back of the head.  It sucks, but I don't want a stranger putting my dog down.
Sarcasm detector broken.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

I've killed boar, ducks, turkey, and other upland game..

but i would never be able to kill  a pet
but what if that duck or turkey WAS someones pet? and you killed it to make dinner?

just asking
laugh.gif
i get what you're saying though.

TheBachellor wrote:
ninjallamafromhell wrote:

Sarcasm detector broken.
87515_over9000ry4.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Thats how I feel. If my dog attacked a family member id feel responsible in some way. And it would be my duty to take him out. 

Ram goat liver good fi mek mannish water / Billy goat teeth mek the earring for you daughter
pimp.gif

Jamaica FTW
  lmao....funniest thing if heard all year 
pimp.gif

why cant u kill animals tho? they should only be protected by law if they're endangered...

i remember this super redneck dude who could barely talk hit a deer, took it home, gutted it, TOOK PICS, and brought them %*%!# to work to show around like it was some vacation !#!!... kinda random and doesnt really fit the topic but yea that just popped in my head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

pimp.gif

Jamaica FTW

indifferent.gif

You mean like take it out behind the woodshed ala Old Yeller? No.

I could kill a food animal though, I distinguish between food and pets
laugh.gif

If your dog bit a family member sure you should shoot him . If you dog is sick and in pain and you couldnt do anymore for him take him to the vet or dog pound and they will euthanize him .

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

pimp.gif

Jamaica FTW

indifferent.gif

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom