Putting yourself out there unappreciation...

I don't know what it is....but i can never get that ONE girl i want.  Im not like NT and am content with just smash and dashing whoeever.  Sucks so bad when u try with a girl you like and nothing happens. (Obv..i laid much groundwork....everyone else thinks we've either hooked up already or we are like gf/bf)

We are all at the bar (im in korea...we're both american...400 other people...it's orientation..been drinkin a bit...curfew is at 12:30...it's 12 am)
Me: Ight...i think i am gonna head out...you wanna get out of here..
Her: Takes her scarf back off me...i think i am gonna stay and go to kareoke...(norugbong is the Korean pronunciation)...ill see you tomorrow?
Me: You sure..? 
Her: yah...i am gonna stay
Me: ight payce...bounce back (we r staying 20 feet from the bar)

Yes...im salty. Very salty.  A lot of other girls are down to hook up...no interest or desire at all.  Flame suit on. 

You lost me with that convo
grin.gif

homie u didnt even try.....

your drinkin and still didnt put yourself out there....

I put myself out there many times...sometimes i fail, sometimes i dont

Relax man. If you're into a girl, you gotta make it clear early on. If you lay too much groundwork, you run the strong risk of getting friended.

I don't really get why NT loves to flame dudes for trying to lay down game. So I'll try to give you advice.

1. Having people think you're a couple when she's given you no indication of interest is bad.
2. "Trying" with a female rarely ever works. They get dudes who "try" to get with them nearly every day (assuming they're attractive.) You have to make yourself desirable, and get her interested before you can attempt to make a move towards a relationship.

If she's not into you, then she just isn't into you. Occasionally the opposite sex will change their mind about what piques their interest, but I highly doubt (in all honesty) that she's interested on an intimate level if you two haven't talked about a relationship and people already think you're together. I don't even know you, and it seems like you're a tad bit clingy.

Anyways, good luck man. Getting at the girl who you've been feeling for a minute can be intimidating, so I commend you for even making it that far.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Im not like NT and am content with just smash and dashing whoeever. 

What you talkin about?
This is what all NTers live for.

I'm a little lost B.She says she wants to go to Norugbong (I was paying attention) rather than leave with you..............and you sum this up to an L?

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

popcornplaya, I can't believe you considered what he was doing "game"

He attempted. He obviously failed, but everyone has a slip up.

We're all human.

So I told Jen on a Wednesday that I was the traditional type was a bit nerous because I was carrying my V-card.
She's close with Crystal who was feeling me. Chanique kinda found out, and lost a little bit of interest and said I'll find the right girl.

The following day Thursday, after a couple of drinks, we do the business.

We address the situation and were in between beneficial buddies to casuals. I don't care about getting hurt.

I get more action as of yesterday and now Jen, who's now saying don't let society get to you, disapproves the whole situation as to what Crystal and I are agreeing to do. Mind you Crystal tried to kill it today bc of what Jen is saying to her regularly behind my back. Plus, Crystal don't know what she wants bc she got of the 4 year relationship but I told her I am aware of her not looking to commit.

I hate when people speak on my behalf. Where's what I want?

---

Now I'm trying to fight off Jen as I try to get the buns from Crystal. Never put yourself out there. Keep your business to yourself and if you really need to tell someone, tell someone outside of the people involved.

/rant be back later.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I'm a little lost B.She says she wants to go to Norugbong (I was paying attention) rather than leave with you..............and you sum this up to an L?

he considers it an L cuz there was no thought made by her to even leave with him

OP u didnt try, but then again the title of the post is putting yourself out there...putting yourself out there was maybe one sentence pass "You sure"....am I wrong?

she's trying to give you a hint.
if she really was interested in you... she would have told you to come with her to karaoke.

...unless she's like SShanique

Originally Posted by eight2one

homie u didnt even try.....

your drinkin and still didnt put yourself out there....

I put myself out there many times...sometimes i fail, sometimes i dont

basically

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

if she really was interested in you... she would have told you to come with her to karaoke.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pics of the chick?

YNS

But yea... puttin yourself out there FTL. Chick said i was like her brother after i told her i kinda liked her or watever... I was crushed
laugh.gif

Yes it does suck when EVERYONE else....like people that don't even know us think we are a couple or hooked up. Like tonight everyone would say stuff that would put her on the defensive...so like extra obstacle to get around. I tried to make sure and say what I did when we were relatively alone...so we could get out without anyone else noticing us. At this point i think i am in the friendzone and it is kinda weak. I know at some point she liked me but the cards weren't played correctly and she has tricked herself into thinking that it is probably not a good idea to hook up with me. Just annoys me about females because I know she would really like me if she let her barriers down and got wit me.

I failed before the night even really got started and i know that...i just really am sick of meeting girls in my life that would absolutely be awesome gf's but me just not able to make it happen. I never realized caring, genuinely caring, was such a drawback. In every other part of my life it is a positive...and pulls people toward me. When it comes to girls I like...and I put myself out there (maybe not with words) but with actions such as hanging out it backfires like a shotgun.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Yes it does suck when EVERYONE else....like people that don't even know us think we are a couple or hooked up. Like tonight everyone would say stuff that would put her on the defensive...so like extra obstacle to get around. I tried to make sure and say what I did when we were relatively alone...so we could get out without anyone else noticing us. At this point i think i am in the friendzone and it is kinda weak. I know at some point she liked me but the cards weren't played correctly and she has tricked herself into thinking that it is probably not a good idea to hook up with me. Just annoys me about females because I know she would really like me if she let her barriers down and got wit me.

Dreams by J. Cole.

wait, you are in korea and you are complaining ? @#*# you little %*@@$. you know how bad I want to be in korea. SMH

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

This.

&
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom