PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
Soo everybody gonna over look this dude Yeah exposing somebody girlfriend?
Ain't nobody got time fo dat!
Pretty much no one cares about ohsnaps and whatever the other dudes name is... they are both lame.

Last edited:
^lowkey looks like a ****** :nerd:

She does makeup as her side gig so she puts a lot for picture to show.

SMH. If you were right beside me bro, I'd make your cheeks look like Kanye's for making a disrespectful ***** comment like that about my lady. I'm no internet gangsta so I'll leave it be.
you can make me look like kanye?

:nerd:

time and a place?

man that comment was foul bro....
but thats just how thadocta operates.

But that response from him was :rofl:

I thought she was cute. Don't see why dude took down her pic either. Be proud of what you have and don't let some corny guy get to you.

I'll be like:

"To me it’s human nature she disagree with the logic
Confusing being monogamous with being robotic
I talk to other girls, I interact with em
You shouldn’t take that as tryna get in the sack with them
Just know how I act with you is how I act alone
I signed up for a girl not a chaperon"

:lol:

j/k if you're lurking...

At least he didn't specify

Damn I posted my gf in this thread and we broke up but I'd smack the kufi off you if you said that she looked like a ******

Last edited:
I learned a looooooong time ago to not judge by pictures either. I'll never forget the 1 time my homie was talking to some girl he met on myspace. IDK if it was the angles of the pics or what, but she looked good.

We were all gassing that girl to bring friends with her and what not. We pulled up to her driveway, homie got out and we stayed in the car looking. Big *** girl came out looking like a LB! She wasn't necessarily fat, but she was shaped like a rectangle. She was like 5'10 with squared shoulders and sh... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom