PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longtime friend I'm pursuing...

Honestly have more in common with her than any person I've ever known. Our friendship has been going on for years and I want to make her mine.

Are you in the friend zone or do you think she's into you to take it to an intimate relationship.

Are you in the friend zone or do you think she's into you to take it to an intimate relationship.
Definitely not in the friend zone. :lol:

Just had to overcome some personal fears to want to take that step. Now that I'm over them it's very much on.

Last edited:
my ride or die. always holdin me down.

Man. Meeting the right woman and opening myself up to the possibility of a real adult relationship where we both have ourselves figured out really makes me see how disfucnctional my marriage was. :smh:

I guess when you marry young you really don't know yourself well enough to commit to something that's supposed to last forever and two people still growing up tend to grow apart.

Point is, I understand that friendship is the best foundation for a relationship, not just attraction and there are RIDE or DIE women out there still. We just have to be more selective and get passed the physical first as men. Congrats on your relationship my dude. :smokin

Man. Meeting the right woman and opening myself up to the possibility of a real adult relationship where we both have ourselves figured out really makes me see how disfucnctional my marriage was. :smh:

I guess when you marry young you really don't know yourself well enough to commit to something that's supposed to last forever and two people still growing up tend to grow apart.

Point is, I understand that friendship is the best foundation for a relationship, not just attraction and there are RIDE or DIE women out there still. We just have to be more selective and get passed the physical first as men. Congrats on your relationship my dude. :smokin

trust me bro it was a long time coming for me to find that one girl. There's definitely good women out there. To me a foundation of friendship is very important. Compromise, communication, respect are up there too. No one woman is the perfect woman. Relationships are always a work in progress. I believe with a strong foundation any relationship can work.

This is the girl I was dating last year....

And now I am dating/living with her Sister.

They are from Spain and on their annual family vacation in Madrid. She just got married and is about to find out that I'm in a relationship with her Sister.

This might not end well for someone.........

This is the girl I was dating last year....

And now I am dating/living with her Sister.

They are from Spain and on their annual family vacation in Madrid. She just got married and is about to find out that I'm in a relationship with her Sister.

This might not end well for someone.........

She's a naval officer? Where is she stationed?

Btw that's foul

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom