PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has abesimpson.gif written all over it, but to share my opinion real quick; eating the box, to me at least, has no "taste" :lol: , but if it gets the girl off, that's what counts. Every girl likes the feeling, whether they admit it or not.

Balloon knot eating though?

Last edited:
dang, checking back in after the weekend and i was like ...

l....

last post i put up was asking whos diss was " wrist game katrina" 

sick.gif
 at what "redbox/redwing" is and to the dudes claiming 5 second rule on they seeds.

hell I'll even eat da p after I dun creamed all up in there.

don't eem care 

First off, I don't give a damb about what any man thinks about my sexuality. Me and my girl know what it is. I've never touched, considered touching, etc. another man. We're talking about sex with women. And to be clear, if you're gay, do you, I'm not mad.

Secondly, I'm not down in the P with a spoon and a straw slurping up nut like I just finished the Captain Crunch and wanna taste the flavor of the milk. HOWEVER, I will lick the ****, the lips and give my girl a kiss after dome or sex. Not sure how that's disrespecting myself. It's my damn gf, not some nasty JO I found in the club. If she wants me to kiss her after she just charmed the snake, well cot dammit, I'm gonna kiss her and give her our secret shake because she ALWAYS polish the knob to perfection.

Lastly, I'm a freak, but I do have limits. I'm go to great lengths to please my woman, not because I'm thirsty, but because she goes above and beyond to please me. Besides that, she's down like Brandy for what I'm going through. If I told my girl to drive the whip and wait while I do a robbery, she's asking me which bank and ain't snitching if she gets caught. I have a rider so I do for her like she does for me.

I'm secure enough to post all of what I posted with no worries, so respect it, check it or shrug in disbelief. I'm cool over here and once again, no dambs. :smokin

Some of y'all are showing how sexually inexperienced you are...

Finally got up on this thread....wth did this turn into? Props to ksteezy ksteezy and @Brolic Scholar for keeping it 100. Like they both said when you have a SO the limits in the bedroom are ALMOST non existent. I been married for 6 plus years together 10 years total so it's no shame at all at eating the butt and the p. You know when you are in tune with her body when you can get her off at will. Makes the ego even bigger. My wife was the first chick I ate the p. The licking afterwards is not for me but to each his own. I'm not judging at all. Some of the responses further let me know some of y'all not getting yambs on the regular.

Ps it's other positions than just missionary. Step ya game up.

:lol: @ thinking Steez said he eats butt cream

but I asked a question earlier, for people who think licking butt is gross why do you lick p?

I still find it hilarious someone can start a sentence off with "plus if you've ever dumped in your girl's butt" then proceed to judge people who go a bit further than that.

I still find it hilarious someone can start a sentence off with "plus if you've ever dumped in your girl's butt" then proceed to judge people who go a bit further than that.

That's made no sense either....

First off, anal sex is overrated to me but your rod is still getting friction and some type of pleasure, its understandable.

Feeling that it's necessary to specify that you tongue punch your girls anus after you ejaculate into it is something entirely different.

I mean a lot of women don't even get down with anal sex like that, even those that do, aren't always up for it on a regular basis.

But keep acting like what homie stated doesn't go above and beyond what is already considered above and beyond by many.

Y'all wanna be fake grown but when someone else that is grown, breaks things down in his own way....y'all revert to the 6th grade.

Last edited:
What if you're having sex with a woman but you're fantasizing about a man? Not because you find the dude attractive but because you have this raw passionate desire to **** him.
Is that gay?

Edit: I didn't think steezy had said that either.
But reading that quote up there, you gotta admit it's kind of implied.

When grammar and lack of good sentence structure goes wrong....lmaooo

To make things clear

-I eat the butt
-I've tongue ***** the hole
-I would never hit it in the butt, bust and then go eat it....it serves no purpose....I'd do it to the P tho.

CLEAR?

I'm confused.

What exactly are you ranting about goldenchild?

I still don't know where someone is bragging about tongue punching their girls butt after creaming in it. I think how steezy wrote it threw people off.. I'm almost positive he meant he ate the p to let his wife gets hers even after he nutted in there. Not going in there specifically to eat his own cream. At least that's how I read it.

Edit: nvm steezy just clarified it one post up

Last edited:
^ that's a real question?

Why wouldn't it be? Yeah doo doo comes out of a butt, but are you aware of what comes out of a vagina on a regular day?

Urine and a regulating discharge, akin to vaginal saliva?

Lol @ "Yeah doo doo comes out of a butt".

Keep doing y'all thing, man.

Just don't pull that kindergarten BS about that's what you gotta do to please and keep a woman....maybe that's what Y'ALL have to do or what gets Y'ALL off.

What if you're having sex with a woman but you're fantasizing about a man? Not because you find the dude attractive but because you have this raw passionate desire to **** him.
Is that gay?

Edit: I didn't think steezy had said that either.
But reading that quote up there, you gotta admit it's kind of implied.

When grammar and lack of good sentence structure goes wrong....lmaooo

To make things clear

-I eat the butt
-I've tongue ***** the hole
-I would never hit it in the butt, bust and then go eat it....it serves no purpose....I'd do it to the P tho.

CLEAR?

Thanks for finally clarifying that playa.

Personally, I ain't with skeeting and eating but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
sn: some serious knowledge has been posted in the last couple pages though 
nerd.gif
 pelvis press huh 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom