PYP... Vol. Halloween Costumes

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Last minute decision.....

15qzv5u.jpg

..didn't have red tape so I had to resolve to notebook paper.
laugh.gif
. A lot of people didn't know who I was. But those who did know went
eek.gif
when they saw me. Def worth it, had a great time.
smokin.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

They could have gave us reparations with that 1 trilli they spent in Iraq.

Would that have helped though? Will you stop being mad at me strictly because I'm white?

If equality is what you really strived for you'd let this horrible double standard go. Holding a grudge over an entire race isn't helping anything.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by Lazy B

People are amazingly over sensitive nowadays. I'm white, and I couldn't care less if a black dude dressed up for Halloween mocking the stereotypic white guy. My feelings don't get hurt that easy.

- Tical.
You're becoming more of a troll every time you post.

I have no idea how that could be considered trolling when I simply stated my opinion on the discussion going on. You must be a Lupe fan.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

People are amazingly over sensitive nowadays. I'm white, and I couldn't care less if a black dude dressed up for Halloween mocking the stereotypic white guy. My feelings don't get hurt that easy.

- Tical.
I really can't stand it when white people say this. Obivously ya'll don't get offended cuz the history for ya'll isn't there like it is for us.......c'mon now duke
smh.gif

People make that era seem like it was forever go when it reeeeeeeally wasn't.

I really wish the goverment would just give all African-American people reparations so you'd stop crying this endless river and shut the *$!% up about it.

- Tical.
Oh really? How do you feel about your Mexican girlfriend? You're a !%**#%% idiot.

The ignore button is so good to use. %%$##%#.

What? My mexican girlfriend has nothing to do with black people constantly crying for equality yet never letting the past go in the same breath. It's the ultimate oxymoron.

Give me a !@*%$*# break. There will never be human equality as long as we have certain races holding grudges against others for *!$# that happened in the past.

- Tical.
So its OUR fault that theyre isnt human equality..
?

some of you had some sweet costumes...lets get back to that part of the post

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by RocSole

Wow..[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this thread just took a[/color] 360 [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]in a short period of time.[/color]

szts2f.jpg

laugh.gif
word im sittin here like "yo, this thread aint back to normal yet. what he talkin 'bout? "
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by RocSole

Wow..[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this thread just took a[/color] 360 [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]in a short period of time.[/color]

szts2f.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Holding a grudge over an entire race isn't helping anything.

You make it seem like black people are the only ones holding grudges
smh.gif

If that is the case, how come you don't see any racist comments towards Palin/McCain at Obama ralleys?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

Some of you think that black people were the only people ever segregated in history

is segregated the word you really meant to use there? discriminated against makes much sense for your argument...

- Tical.

I have no idea how that could be considered trolling when I simply stated my opinion on the discussion going on. You must be a Lupe fan.

- Tical.
I really can't stand it when white people say this. Obivously ya'll don't get offended cuz the history for ya'll isn't there like it is for us.......c'mon now duke
smh.gif

I really wish the goverment would just give all African-American people reparations so you'd stop crying this endless river and shut the *$!% up about it.

- Tical.
Oh really? How do you feel about your Mexican girlfriend? You're a !%**#%% idiot.

What? My mexican girlfriend has nothing to do with black people constantly crying for equality yet never letting the past go in the same breath. It's the ultimate oxymoron.

Give me a !@*%$*# break. There will never be human equality as long as we have certain races holding grudges against others for *!$# that happened in the past.

- Tical.
Your Mexican girlfriend can relate to the blacks situation. You need to get in tune with society and stop making generalizations. It's sadthat you are defending a white person dressed up as Obama holding foodstamps. Thats the bottom line. ANYONE, even the OPEN MINDED white people would feeloffended. If it doesnt bother you, then thats fine, but don't bash the people who felt mad about his costume because just because you don't feeloffended doesnt mean someone else will, your mind isnt the same as everyone elses

Originally Posted by awash242

Some of you think that black people were the only people ever segregated in history

is segregated the word you really meant to use there? discriminated against makes much sense for your argument...
yeah but i was idk i'm doing a project right now about segregation so it was on the mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

- Tical.

- Tical.
smh.gif

- Tical.

- Tical.
So its OUR fault that theyre isnt human equality..
?

You're certainly not be progressive in the matter by throwing %%#!% fits over little stuff like halloween costumes or throwing slavery in our faces when wehave no control over what happened 400 years ago.

If it was up to me everyone would be cool with everyone and white people would've picked their own damn cotton, so why are you pissed at me? What did I doto deserve the consequences and the heat for all of the horrible things that happened? Let it go man, that's the only way we can move forward.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by awash242

yeah but i was idk i'm doing a project right now about segregation so it was on the mind
laugh.gif
Go To Bed...

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

They could have gave us reparations with that 1 trilli they spent in Iraq.

Would that have helped though? Will you stop being mad at me strictly because I'm white?

If equality is what you really strived for you'd let this horrible double standard go. Holding a grudge over an entire race isn't helping anything.

- Tical.

1) It would help give me a little piece of mind...To show that America is at least remorseful. My ancestors helped build this country...For free...For 400 hundred years. America needs to show us something. To my knowledge, Only the state of Virginia has apologized. Even the Native Americans got an apology +Money...Rightfully so.

2) I'm not mad at you strictly because you're white...Hell, I'm not mad at you at all...
laugh.gif
I'm not even mad at white people as a whole...That's dumb as hell. Niceassumption tho guy.

3) Again, Don't hold a grudge against an entire race...
laugh.gif
There'sjust right and wrong...No gray area.

Edit - VA, NJ, MD, NC, and AL have apologized...But the federal government hasn't...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

- Tical.

- Tical.
smh.gif

- Tical.

- Tical.
Your Mexican girlfriend can relate to the blacks situation. You need to get in tune with society and stop making generalizations. It's sad that you are defending a white person dressed up as Obama holding foodstamps. Thats the bottom line. ANYONE, even the OPEN MINDED white people would feel offended. If it doesnt bother you, then thats fine, but don't bash the people who felt mad about his costume because just because you don't feel offended doesnt mean someone else will, your mind isnt the same as everyone elses

I'm not defending that dude whatsoever, all I'm saying is if you never let "blackface" and all the other things go it'll never getbetter. I know white people have work to do as well, but you can't sit back expect us to fix the whole thing by ourselves. There is a middle ground thatneeds to be met upon.

- Tical.

Tical, its a chain reaction. If white people (or any people) didnt trigger it, blacks wouldnt be complaining in the first place. how about we "moveforward" by preventing the white people from doing anything contraversial/sensitive in the first place. This white dude KNEW what he was doing with thatcostume. his MOTIVE was to offend black people but us blacks have to let it go and move forward? You cutting white people too much slack.

Back
Top Bottom