p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...1675.topic :lol:
laugh.gif
I just reread through this whole post

Thank you Rilla

edit....Yeah, y'all right....

[Juvenile] shhhhhhhhhh, be quiet ...... [Juvenile]
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

chiiiiiiiiiiiill.. you bout to make the block hot... delete this @#%$, we don't need the feds remembering that @#%$ :smh: :smh:
SeymoreCAKE... I Gotta Define Great!!​

Son delete this thread, why would you bring more attention to the thread when duke said he's gonna ban people. :smh:
smh.gif
Peace God, word is bond!

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM NINJA
We are the dreamer's dreams.
We are what you're fighting in the dark
When you are fighting the unseen.​

Damn the title caught me off guard - at first glance I thought it was crackin' again'...

I got hype for a second. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Surrounded by idiots. Word to P and Timbo.​

Quote:
if u scared go to church... i only seen maybe 4 people that should b gettin banned...but dudes was trippin... talkin greasy hundreds of miles away from each other... if u a sensitive then why post ur pic in the first place? talkin bout killin and ...it aint never been that deep in person so why is it all of a sudden on the internet?
Peace God, word is bond!

^ Exactly... just gonna bring unwarranted/wanted attention to this forum...

Me: if you ever got in trouble and the teacher said she was gonna deal with you later you don't remind her at the end of class
i'm mean whats the psychological sense in that?

Jewels: Remember you was gon gimme detention? I just wanted to remind you...you might wanna get on that."
(o_o)

Me: exactly
SeymoreCAKE... I Gotta Define Great!!​

I'd probaly move - but I ain't gon call the mods like, "They over there roastin' in 4E"...
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Surrounded by idiots. Word to P and Timbo.​

Quote:
Me: if you ever got in trouble and the teacher said she was gonna deal with you later you don't remind her at the end of class
i'm mean whats the psychological sense in that?

Jewels: Remember you was gon gimme detention? I just wanted to remind you...you might wanna get on that."
(o_o)

Me: exactly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
regulating... but i guess on doesn't get it.

Quote:
BFA You're just mad because you got compared to Flame, Raekwon and Cameron Nelson in the same post
Peace God, word is bond!

^What up Flame??

Dude said he had frequent flyer miles
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

Frequent Flyer Miles :lol:
laugh.gif

That was my highlight of that thread. Dude said he was flyin so many places handlin' N's that he was just rackin em up :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM NINJA
We are the dreamer's dreams.
We are what you're fighting in the dark
When you are fighting the unseen.​

20 pages of comedy.....appreciated :pimp:
pimp.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

The reason why music forum is G.O.A.T.
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

Word they started this issh again so soon I was bout to post dat huge stoneface

I already made the memorial post. All I gottaa say is holdenmichael does not play, dude will ban you off da strength of you even pretendin you breakin da ROC(heard dude wasnt even human just a NT program)
Quote:
"So you mean if a known child molester lived next to you, you wouldn't call the authorities?"

"Nope"

:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
I'd probaly move - but I ain't gon call the mods like, "They over there roastin' in 4E"...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif