roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
toolbar...You aint got no tools son....GTFOOHWTBSYFAN !!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
(())!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAH!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

lol@on the right.
TEAM NINJA
We are the dreamer's dreams.
We are what you're fighting in the dark
When you are fighting the unseen.​

Classy Freshman

Not to be funny.....Ain't you dude with the razor .gif???? @#%$ removing your eyebrows????
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Aye Jewels..You know that's on autoplay right??? So when Laney Bi a.k.a Omar Little comes in the thread....He's gonna hear it....and he read the thread......You better watch out.....Son got 6000 frequent fiyer miles from going cross country blowing coc......I mean, blowing n's heads off......

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Yo, that Clipse just scared the @#%$ outta me... :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

I was like "@#%$?!"

Music comin' outta nowhere and @#%$. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Quote:
i couldnt find it on imeem rifle

best believe i looked hard:lol:

Me neither.

Google came through...
laugh.gif

Quote:
Son got 6000 frequent fiyer miles from going cross country blowing N's coc......I mean, blowing n's heads off......

laugh.gif

Rare footage of Laney puttin' in that work...

eek.gif

COME BACK LIKE JORDAN​
.45​

this thead is ridiculous :lol:
laugh.gif

NT Music PYP>>>.>>NT General PYP

got dudes about to use their frequent flyer miles :wow:
eek.gif

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

Geez, you guys are harsh. I kind of like my teeth, thank you very much. You can also appreciate my musculature in this pic.

4vpxuf.jpg
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

Quote:
Her shoulder is wild big too. Looking like Homer when he was lifting weights on one arm the whole episode. You already know who I'm picking if a football game breaks out. Shoulder lean in the club with her and die...early. :smh:
smh.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

Back
Top Bottom