PYP Vol. music forum regulars

star time

Banned
Joined Feb 16, 2007
I was @ Cap City spendin' money I had put to the side for my ex's birthday gift on some fitteds.....

*edit*

That's a fitted spot in Jersey Haze....
"...Pretty Chicks, Clean Kicks, Whips, Crease In The Jeans, My Self Esteem Is Like Edi Amin's....
.....For The Cream I'm Like Hakeem "The Dream" Puffin' My Green, Guaranteed To Get A Ring For The Team....."​

Joined Feb 12, 2006
Does your chest hair connect to your beard, Dingle? :lol:
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Joined Feb 15, 2006
If I don't shave my lower neck, yes.
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

Joined May 30, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]Do I do it? :nerd:[hr][/hr]

i don't see why not.... n....s be scared to post their pics like what a random square on a message board says should somehow effect their life.
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Joined Apr 8, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]i don't see why not.... n....s be scared to post their pics like what a random square on a message board says should somehow effect their life.[hr][/hr]
:lol:

Quote:[hr][/hr]Try to post pics of you "as you really are".[hr][/hr]
Murder gloves hide the fingerprint, but never the sin

Joined Jun 8, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]Interesting...[hr][/hr]
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Joined Jun 8, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]see why you have a grudge against all things club related...[hr][/hr]
:smh:
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Joined Feb 16, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]After seeing the pic, I feel you & see why you have a grudge against all things club related... :nerd:
[hr][/hr]
:rofl:
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
"You Big Dummy'08."​

b smooth 202

Banned
Joined Dec 21, 2004
nah...someone tell Mayor of NYC we found his dad :rofl:
Goooooooooonies
..I create, rhymes good as a Tasty Cake, mix!..

Joined May 22, 2003
Real Talk the resemblance is uncanny both got the Macaroni noodle nostrils :lol:
TEAM NTWikia| HoustonRockets

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now