PYP Vol. music forum regulars

Henz chilling with a young Taye Diggs. I see you doing big things!
SuraEsco: HATE

Quote:
yupe not bagging much around these parts. But if i did i would pull a GA & beg females into taking pics with me while smashing so i can impress males on an INTERNET message board... especially cats like Batman & Shynop :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
Well it was originally thought you had no father...and ya momz just f--ked her self with a dipstick or something, you oily a-s n---a....but it turns out...I was wrong....who woulda thoughbt your dad was right on BENFRANKLINAVE your whole life?

i swear some n....s on here like b---ches, how some lil 15 year old n...a that still get allowance money trying to pop sh.., can't even go to R-rated movies without mom duke holding his hand. Young boy couldn't even see American Gangster this weekend had to go see the Bee Movie. Only a frail n....a would go on another site to pop sh..

... you know who you are.

I'm a good sport but i'm not gon let some young lame who still trade Pokemon cards & wear Fruit Of The Loom undies try to pop off, coward a.s n...a
smh.gif

We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Nah son I'm 17...and I'm in college so I ain't no lil kid at all...nice try though :lol:
laugh.gif

tell em why you mad... :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
I'm a good sport but i'm not gon let some young lame who still trade Pokemon cards & wear Fruit Of The Loom undies try to pop off, coward a.s n...a

and you talkin bout poppin @#%$...that aint poppin nothin...its jokes...no e-thuggery...chill...you sound angry :rofl:
roll.gif
smh.gif
Goooooooooonies
..DOPE LIKE HEROIN..

reppin the music forum lol

reppin my area

and my team
I'm from Prince Georges County Maryland and I love Go-Go. Have a blessed day.
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
About that other comment, I'm just joshin with you BFA, no need to get misty eyed...:frown:

laugh.gif
you good all jokes

But B Smooth

[Nas] You!! [Nas]

Don't do it to yourself fam, don't let them .org n....s get you gassed. Thats your 1st warning.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ that video

Black Jesus selling crack.......

Just bot a cady lac

throw some some dees on dat bees

LMAO

moda sucker
DETROIT BASKETBALL​
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

Quote:
and you talkin bout poppin ...that aint poppin nothin...its jokes...no e-thuggery...chill...you sound angry

laugh.gif
ain't nobody mad young boy, just hate coward n....s. Everybody kept the jokes in this thread only a frail cat would go on another site and try to crack jokes... but you basically just re-affirmed me the type of cats that post on .org.

Quote:
ain't nobody mad young boy, just hate coward n....s. Everybody kept the jokes in this thread only a frail cat would go on another site and try to crack jokes... but you basically just re-affirmed me the type of cats that post on .org.
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies
..DOPE LIKE HEROIN..

Back
Top Bottom