laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

laugh.gif
"...Pretty Chicks, Clean Kicks, Whips, Crease In The Jeans, My Self Esteem Is Like Edi Amin's....
.....For The Cream I'm Like Hakeem "The Dream" Puffin' My Green, Guaranteed To Get A Ring For The Team....."​

laugh.gif
My e-history...NT poster that is known to post pictures of his girlfriend in various stages of undress. Girlfriend found out he was cheating and made a post regarding the situation.

Known for his short, sarcastic, and unenthusiastic responses to threads. It is rare to see him post more than 5 words at a time.

Quote:
My e-history...

NT poster that is known to post pictures of his girlfriend in various stages of undress. Girlfriend found out he was cheating and made a post regarding the situation.

Known for his short, sarcastic, and unenthusiastic responses to threads. It is rare to see him post more than 5 words at a time.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

in the black ....costume party at a local spot.
wsehf.jpg

o5ottz.jpg
You Ain't A Underground Rapper Because You Record In Your Basement.

Just by looking at these pictures it explains so much about this forum... :smh:
smh.gif

a sneaker messageboard looks is the last place id guess id see some dude like sura

the pic in my avy...

4xxi9vd.jpg

me...

500_00255860.jpg
....yea, Ima Need All That....
TG/G.B'z the fam, ESD what I bleed
'...Now yall know why I flow like that...I aint Em, I here to put the real hood on the map, b****!!!!"...'

Quote:
After seeing the pic, I feel you & see why you have a grudge against all things club related..

yupe not bagging much around these parts. But if i did i would pull a GA & beg females into taking pics with me while smashing so i can impress males on an INTERNET message board... especially cats like Batman & Shynop... i mean those are definitely cats who have a life
smh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that PS is actually pretty funny.
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Blazin, you must not hit up General much. I've started to participate in the last few PYPs.

As for you, I thought I remembered you looking more gangster?
SuraEsco: HATE

^ Henz lookin like Byron Leftwich....

and LOL@ Dingle's beard. Euro-Dingle.
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

Back
Top Bottom