PYP VOL ......odd times

No trolling this is a person with a face with mental illness.
giphy (24).gif

Me on the left, and my brother on the right, we tried to make the joke where we got an old man to sponsor our trip ( Ig model related )

took our kids to American Dream mall in New Jersey

92E9E793-4A49-46FB-913F-1FCA30A40C17.jpeg

I’ve always wondered how they afford all those trips? How do they afford to travel to all those exotic places?

I’ve always wondered how they afford all those trips? How do they afford to travel to all those exotic places?

Some lady i follow put out theirs sugar daddy websites, pay for everything, and they are usually older men with money, which is why you rarely see them in pics, they probably ashamed, and in that world they are called sponsers. They sponser these trips and pay for everything, as long as the end of the night, you give him that thang :nthat:

Btw theres also a site for woman to be sponsers, called sugar baby, they typically go for younger males, high sex drive. they are willing to do whatever to you. and usually they just go about their buisness, like they are good for a day or two and wont bother you till next trip or whenever they feel like getting with you, unlike men who always horny 24/7 especially when they get a young girl.

Some lady i follow put out theirs sugar daddy websites, pay for everything, and they are usually older men with money, which is why you rarely see them in pics, they probably ashamed, and in that world they are called sponsers. They sponser these trips and pay for everything, as long as the end of the night, you give him that thang :nthat:

Btw theres also a site for woman to be sponsers, called sugar baby, they typically go for younger males, high sex drive. they are willing to do whatever to you. and usually they just go about their buisness, like they are good for a day or two and wont bother you till next trip or whenever they feel like getting with you, unlike men who always horny 24/7 especially when they get a young girl.
Sup with the woman sponsor link, bro?

Need info on that sugar baby site......you know, for a friend :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom