PYP Vol. What's wrong with this picture?

i stay buzzing from some kind of vodka
33yp1fb.jpg

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

nerd.gif
You jacked them crayons from a local restaurant?

I was maybe-sitting my 4 year old niece. You know, the type of baby sitting that's kind of assumed but no oneasked so if something happens..........TECHNICALLY.............. I ain't have *@%+ to do with it.I mean hell,No one asked me to baby sit. She just left. So her daughter'swith me while she went grocery shopping on the fly and I'm sitting there bored. So I'm like, "Hmm... where's that swisher? And WHERE THE HELLIS YO MAMA?! It's been 45 minutes! If this 2nd shot kicks in, you're on your own little girl
grin.gif
. Well..... maybe I'll just color to pass the time...."

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Very generic. Your cut looks more like a "head decal" than hair. Just jokes. Please don't karate chop me
smile.gif

You look like you could place third in a Charles Hamilton look-alike contest.

Originally Posted by TD The God

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]That's a great deal of broccoli...

my contribution[/color]

n11005638_34150105_6486.jpg
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I stayed having the blanket from the top bunk freshman year[/color]
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I was maybe-sitting my 4 year old niece. You know, the type of baby sitting that's kind of assumed but no one asked so if something happens..........TECHNICALLY.............. I ain't have *@%+ to do with it.I mean hell, No one asked me to baby sit. She just left. So her daughter's with me while she went grocery shopping on the fly and I'm sitting there bored. So I'm like, "Hmm... where's that swisher? And WHERE THE HELL IS YO MAMA?! It's been 45 minutes! If this 2nd shot kicks in, you're on your own little girl
grin.gif

Who is taking the picture then?

Originally Posted by goukiteg

nerd.gif

I was maybe-sitting my 4 year old niece. You know, the type of baby sitting that's kind of assumed but no one asked so if something happens..........TECHNICALLY.............. I ain't have *@%+ to do with it.I mean hell, No one asked me to baby sit. She just left. So her daughter's with me while she went grocery shopping on the fly and I'm sitting there bored. So I'm like, "Hmm... where's that swisher? And WHERE THE HELL IS YO MAMA?! It's been 45 minutes! If this 2nd shot kicks in, you're on your own little girl
grin.gif

Who is taking the picture then?
my lady was there.

Don't act all ashamed now __
laugh.gif
. Nice stallion tho. Shorty could get the business quicker than a Jewish heir with an aging father. Lemme know if sheneeds an extra jockey (Mad reckless, right? I know. I try, I try..)

Don't act all ashamed now __
laugh.gif
. Nice stallion tho. Shorty could get the business quicker than a Jewish heir with an aging father. Lemme know if she needs an extra jockey (Mad reckless, right? I know. I try, I try..)

Aint nuthin G. If you only knew tho. " She walk like a red-bone horse with skates on, ya dig."
laugh.gif

eyes beaming like 4 karats a piece just BLINDING a __.................................................. let's just say I know the type..
pimp.gif

Ionno... make yourself at home I guess. Want some coffee? Lemme get that coat...

i don't drink coffee...i'm cold so i think i'll keep my coat on...i will take some of tha OJ tho...

Back
Top Bottom