Pyramid Schemes & MLM - 5Linx, Maleucca, Amway etc

My child hood friend tried selling maleucca, he sucked at it lol

His family is all about those schemes, pots, knives, maleucca...I think they into that solar panel scheme now

Some lady I worked with was good at selling maleucca, she’d get trips to Mexico n downtown Houston dinners on yachts n what not.

I tried a preworkout from them, was good but I wasn’t about to sign up lol.

My homegirl invited me to a Primerica one at like 6 am on a Saturday and I watched 45 minute video in a class with about 20 people. I was ready to leave, then the next thing we were broken down into little rooms and like a Vice President came in and gave his little pep talk for another 20 minutes. I’m trying to leave then the next thing the Senior Vice President took me in a room by myself and damn near was about to beat me up if I didn’t sign up.

That **** was the worst morning of my life, I was there for like 3 hours fighting people off.

My homegirl invited me to a Primerica one at like 6 am on a Saturday and I watched 45 minute video in a class with about 20 people. I was ready to leave, then the next thing we were broken down into little rooms and like a Vice President came in and gave his little pep talk for another 20 minutes. I’m trying to leave then the next thing the Senior Vice President took me in a room by myself and damn near was about to beat me up if I didn’t sign up.

That **** was the worst morning of my life, I was there for like 3 hours fighting people off.
:rofl:cryn

My child hood friend tried selling maleucca, he sucked at it lol

His family is all about those schemes, pots, knives, maleucca...I think they into that solar panel scheme now

Some lady I worked with was good at selling maleucca, she’d get trips to Mexico n downtown Houston dinners on yachts n what not.

I tried a preworkout from them, was good but I wasn’t about to sign up lol.

My older brother sold Malleuca. He had like 10 crates of energy drink. Like 10 years supply. The worst

Why you ain't hit them with the fake important phone call I gotta take it outside" or I gotta use the restroom and zoot out of there.....

What your homegirl up to now? She still selling stuff??? :lol:

Attachments

• InsidiousPoorIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif
    InsidiousPoorIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:

you were tryna smash weren't you?

One of my best friends does PHP. Went to a meeting one time out of the goodness of our friendship. Terrible decision.

Back
Top Bottom