Pyramid schemes the new hustle?

I've been approached by three different people, each from different companies. The first was World Ventures, which sells discounts on trips or something of that nature. The second was some energy drink sponsored by Dr. Oz, and the third was called MCA. All three of them basically have the same concept, where you recruit people to sign up and somehow make money from them doing the same. World Ventures is getting to be the biggest around here, and I guess you can get a BMW if you go hard enough with it. Anyone else seeing this hustle around?

View media item 161091View media item 161092

Young dude at my school tried to put me on some energy drink pyramid scheme. Said he made 350 but had to pay 200 or something to buy the drinks. IDK my homie n me hit dude with the extended stone face n left while he was talking.

:lol: @ Diddy

Last edited:
Yeah I really never had any intentions of actually doing it, but my city(Buffalo) is so small & the amount of people doing it is crazy. Dudes talking bout they're gonna be rich, making more money than their parents & what not

The people in these programs are scumbags. I went so far as to compare pay checks with one dude that tried to sign me up for his program to prove to him that my 8-5 was more efficient than what he was peddling to me. Engineering FTW.

You're gona lose money. It'll eventually fail once not enough people join.

The people who start it or get in on it early profit from it.

I'm bout to start a Rep Pyramind Scheme
pimp.gif

I actually know someone who is EXTREMELY successful in his MLM. :lol:

Dude sells/promotes 4 Life products. Dude showed me one his BofA stubs and dude had a cool million dollars in his account. Still baffled. Bought his wife a new X5 in cash. Dude is only 29, too. More power to him. :pimp:

Last edited:
I know a lot of people who're starting to get into that Amway stuff lately. Got asked a couple times to join in, but I don't have the time for these scams.

i had a good friend call me a couple months ago and her first words were "hey, do you want to make some money?" i knew right away what she was trying to get at. she dropped $200 on some discount website, crazy since she has a newborn. :smh: FOH with that S.

Food for thought:

Who here has a job that isn't a pyramid?

Srs
Nice try.  The majority of jobs aren't based on who you can recruit and how much you can sell.  A pyramid will accept anybody into the company.  Name a job like that other than a scheme? Food for thought

Nice try.  The majority of jobs aren't based on who you can recruit and how much you can sell.  A pyramid will accept anybody into the company.  Name a job like that other than a scheme? Food for thought

Look, don't diss me. Where do you work?

I'm not trying to rustle your Jimmy fam.

Every company is set up like a pyramid but every job doesn't work like a pyramid scheme.  And I work in a museum in Egypt. I'm a King Tut impersonator. 

I did that Vector crap a few years back... In retrospect, I can only laugh at myself for trying it out. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
So....you mean those guys that walk around the mall wearing track suits recruiting people to sell prepaid legal services or ACN phone services aren't really billionaires!?

Every company is set up like a pyramid but every job doesn't work like a pyramid scheme.  And I work in a museum in Egypt. I'm a King Tut impersonator. 

legit made me laugh out loud :rofl:

most jobs are set up like a pyramid but they are not a scheme. ya dig/??

Back
Top Bottom