Q-tip, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Leonardo DiCaprio together

An hour in and this is probably the best thing I have heard in a long time. It's like being a fly on the wall as Q-Tip is chilling at his house messing around on the turntables with friends over.

Is the music in the background throwing anyone else off?
Yeah it's really annoying. Like either have breaks and play music or have a straight up podcast. But don't do both.

Also you can kinda tell that Leo didn't wanna be on mic for the most part

I think Q-Tip and Leo are good friends. I know Tribe performed for Leo for his birthday or something like that.

Beats1 really trying to make waives with their podcasts. Some good stuff they are turning out.

Is the music in the background throwing anyone else off?
Yeah it's really annoying. Like either have breaks and play music or have a straight up podcast. But don't do both.

Also you can kinda tell that Leo didn't wanna be on mic for the most part

Damn.. This is disappointing.

Bad audio quality is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to listening to podcasts. I mean.. It's like, you had ONE job. Get the audio right.

I'ma try, but I'll probably end up turning it off... Q-Tip of all people should have his mixing right.

It's like they have the music at the same volume as the people talking and starts to sound jumbled. I have no idea where one topic ends and another one begins.

It's like they have the music at the same volume as the people talking and starts to sound jumbled. I have no idea where one topic ends and another one begins.

This is just proof these guys have never done radio. I am a loyal Howard Stern fan and the guy laughs at podcasts and how they are handled and how most never make good money. I think in paper, Q-Tip thought this was a no brainer of a show but probably fail to have a suitable sound engineer.

This is just proof these guys have never done radio. I am a loyal Howard Stern fan and the guy laughs at podcasts and how they are handled and how most never make good money. I think in paper, Q-Tip thought this was a no brainer of a show but probably fail to have a suitable sound engineer.
I mean it's not even that difficult. Just don't have music on at all. I mean do we really need to here more Future

Aside from the audio though, can you imagine if some if some of the things they talked about came true.. Leonardo being in Boogie Nights, Chris Rock in Friday (although Chris Tucker can never be replaced). Them campaigning for Eddie Murphy to return to comedy.

One of my fav quotes from the podcast is when they were talking about the new comedians like Hannibal Burress, Michael Che, and Pete Davidson. "We're their fathers. They're cut from the same cloth as us. We're Prince and they're D'angelo". I'm paraphrasing but it was something like that.

I do hope the sound improves for Abstract Radio. Granted it's only his 11th episode but he's had some quality guests on.

One of my fav quotes from the podcast is when they were talking about the new comedians like Hannibal Burress, Michael Che, and Pete Davidson. "We're their fathers. They're cut from the same cloth as us. We're Prince and they're D'angelo". I'm paraphrasing but it was something like that.
Wow, they really put in a good word for Burress, Che, and Davidson? That's a great compliment.

Aside from the audio though, can you imagine if some if some of the things they talked about came true.. Leonardo being in Boogie Nights, Chris Rock in Friday (although Chris Tucker can never be replaced). Them campaigning for Eddie Murphy to return to comedy.

I do hope the sound improves for Abstract Radio. Granted it's only his 11th episode but he's had some quality guests on.

All that sounds dope, but I didn't make it to any of those topics.

^^ Yea.. And I'd love to see him do a comedy.. hell maybe a George Carlin or other comedian biopic

I was thinking this would be a funny pic but I'll listen to this later.

Despite the bad audio comments.

Back
Top Bottom