QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

33. Sam Darnold

no doubt about this right now in 2019. our defense didn't even go crazy scheming up anything. literally just 0 blitz :lol:

the best part is pre-game they had that bit with Sam talking about how he re-visited and studied all the protections while he was out with mono. must not be a good student. there were free runners coming at him on every play almost :lol:

no doubt about this right now in 2019. our defense didn't even go crazy scheming up anything. literally just 0 blitz :lol:

the best part is pre-game they had that bit with Sam talking about how he re-visited and studied all the protections while he was out with mono. must not be a good student. there were free runners coming at him on every play almost :lol:

heard it some place but basically they said, if you go empty pats are sending a blitz

31. Josh Rosen
32. Mitch Trubisky
33. Sam Darnold

1571757332035.png

How in the **** has Matt Ryan been mediocre? Like, what????

No, I'm not ranking this stuff, it don't make any sense like this. Dland said just based on 2019 and 2019 alone, then he ranked Drew Brees #4, dude has played 5 quarters. I confuze. :lol:

I thought I was clear but after re-reading my post, evidently I wasnt. I meant this is how I would rank the QBs for this season based on optimal health. Not only that, I kind of did it off the cuff since no one else had yet.

Feel free do disregard. If I was making my list right this second, theres no way I could duplicate that same list I wrote yesterday. :lol:

QB rankings, or RB rankings, or Oline, or WR, or LB, etc are nonsense anyways within a given year. (Or 6 weeks)

I'm sorry, I disagree 1,0000000000000% on Matt Ryan bein "mediocre". With that defense, no. Just no.

Again, I read IN THIS THREAD about a QB who throws for a hundred yards is Elite, but another guy that throws all over the joint with a trash *** defense is mediocre. I just can't do that. I refuse.

Same thread, Luck ain't all that, cuz Jacoby Brissett is cruisin. That "says somethin" about Luck I guess.

K.

Oh hey Drew Brees. The Saints don't need you, you should retire now.

*thumbs up*

Dan Marino is considered by a few people the greatest quarterback of all time. Got drafted to a great organization with arguably a top 3 All time NFL coach who had 70 pct win pct and 3 NFL championships before Marino.

Shula/ Marino made one Super Bowl and proceeded to get smacked in their face smacked.

Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL, even with a great organization/coaching and talent, players have to go out and make plays.

I'm still taking Russ as MVP to this point. Jackson is balling and he's the "it" thing right now, but it's definitely close.

CMC deserves more love, but Panthers altogether aren't doing it, which hurts him.

Kyler is the truth. We might be saying better things about him next year than we are about Lamar right now.

All time passing touchdowns:

Peyton 539
Brady 538
Brees 537

That's pretty cool. :smokin

Without a doubt, Payton/Brees will try to throw 3 tomorrow night in Indy of all places.

I'm with Pablo. I truly in my heart of hearts believe that the 49ers are better than the Chiefs. But like he said, in today's NFL, all you need is the better QB.

I'm with Pablo. I truly in my heart of hearts believe that the 49ers are better than the Chiefs. But like he said, in today's NFL, you need a QB.

Mahomes didn’t play great, but he made enough plays.. just like Andy didn’t have a great game plan to take advantage of what was available from the 9ers D

but 9ers couldn’t depend on jimmy at all

Back
Top Bottom