3. Nick Foles
4. Cousins
5. Robert Griffin III
6. Tannehill
Foles might be #2 when it's all said and done tbh
ehh3.png

YT has been recommending me random combine mashups lately for some reason

Entertaining one to look at

i used to buy that narrative but i think Russ has shown otherwise. for a while now.

It was viable...not anymore. Russ was realistically an MVP guy last season. No one expected that team to make the playoffs...he was great in 2017 too, given all the turmoil.

This season, to date, hes the bona fide frontrunner. And considering the names on that offense, how can you diasagree?... especially when the defense is subpar. Argument no longer stands.

It's ironic that as much as Pete has protected Russ in his early years given the supporting cast around him and emphasis on turnovers...he still continues with the same philosophy...and in turn has held Russ back too much the last few years

Pointless to play hypotheticals on what would have happened if Luck and Russ switched places

Ppl think Pete is letting Luck throw 40 plus times based off what...Colts are handing off the ball 40 times with Russ based off what?

Russ benefited from a better org, for sure. But that crutch can carry you for only so long mane.

Last edited:
Argument was never a good one if you actually watched the games. It was based on wild broad generalizations and Russ has frankly been better since year 1.

Wilson won games for the Seahawks in Year 1. Was he winning every game for them like he is with this subpar team right now? Nah. But when they needed it, he always did it. It's funny how people tried to use players on that Seahawks team to downplay the other guys they didn't like. Sherman isn't good because of Earl Thomas, Earl Thomas isn't that good because of Sherman, we heard it all.

The biggest advantage Luck had over Wilson? The #1 pick halo that so many have a hard time letting go.

Back
Top Bottom