25. Marcus Mariota
26. Mason Rudolph

Awful:

27. Mitch Trubisky
28. Jameis Winston
29. Baker Mayfield
30. Andy Dalton
31. Rosen/Fitzpatrick

No Jets Q listed...Darnold doesn't qualify yet and Falk isnt an NFL quarteback.

*Rankings based on 2019 and used QBs with most starts for their team w/exception of Miami cause I wasnt sure, it seemed close (w/o looking up) and really didnt matter.

No shade but if we are going basing it on games played in 2019 ain't no way hell 13 people having played quarterback better than Matthew Stafford.

Especially when you got dudes who have played worse and have worse record ahead of him.

Rank 'em! Then we can all compare notes.

I have him at 8...seems right. His trajectory could push him higher depending on his 2nd half, imo. He could also slip though too.

You really feel that strong about Brisset 651akathepaul 651akathepaul ?

I'm open to the argument and he's a great leader who can sling it but to me that's controversial.

You really feel that strong about Brisset 651akathepaul 651akathepaul ?

I'm open to the argument and he's a great leader who can sling it but to me that's controversial.

In 2019, he's shown me no different. It's not my feelings though, strictly observation. He's been balling...quietly, but balling, nonetheless. There's not many this season playing better quarterback.

How in the **** has Matt Ryan been mediocre? Like, what????

No, I'm not ranking this stuff, it don't make any sense like this. Dland said just based on 2019 and 2019 alone, then he ranked Drew Brees #4, dude has played 5 quarters. I confuze. :lol:

No, I'm not ranking this stuff, it don't make any sense like this. Dland said just based on 2019 and 2019 alone, then he ranked Drew Brees #4, dude has played 5 quarters. I confuze. :lol:

same :lol:

Garbage. Time. Nothing hes doing comes early.

I've been one of the biggest Matt Ryan guys. It's ok to change your opinion based on fluctuations in performance and new information, man.

His decision making has been bad on crucial downs, hes not getting the job done. In 2019, hes a stat stuffer and playing mediocre. Watch harder.

I don’t watch nearly enough of other teams to know how well (or poorly) most guys are playing and I don’t play fantasy

wentz is playing the position well.. but as can be seen by the HC in Indy and the OC in Jax, we lost some quality coaches and I don’t think we have had quality guys step into those roles

this was a downfall for Andy when he was in philly when other teams started hitting up his assistants

on the other side of the ball schwartz has been straight up horrendous and needs to be replaced and after having seen the stats from his previous units, only once has he had a good coverage unit (top 10).. we’ve been down double digits in 6 out of our 7 games also given up 20 in every game but 1

Drops, injuries and poor play have also been issues and changes need to be made

and team was gambling hard on desean and alshon and even though alshon is out there dude doesn’t look anywhere near the same

:lol: @ 15 dudes playing better QB than Dak Prescott right now.

Matt Ryan. Carson Wentz. Kyle Allen. Kyler Murray. Gardner Minshew... :lol: Yikes.

Last edited:
Garbage. Time. Nothing hes doing comes early.

I've been one of the biggest Matt Ryan guys. It's ok to change your opinion based on fluctuations in performance and new information, man.

His decision making has been bad on crucial downs, hes not getting the job done. In 2019, hes a stat stuffer and playing mediocre. Watch harder.

As someone that has him on my fantasy team I can attest to this :lol:
When I see he only has 5/6 points at half I just wait for the 4th quarter and know he will get me to up to 25 at least :lol:

My Top 10 RN

1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. P Mah
4. Wilson
5. Watson
6. Cousins
7. Jackson
8. Stafford
9. Ryan
10. Wentz

Last edited:
1. Rodgers
2. Mahomes
3. Brees
4. Wilson
5. Brady
6. Stafford
7. Watson
8. Ryan
9. Rivers
10. Dak
11. Wentz
12. Goff
13.Cousins
14. Jackson
15. Garropolo
16. Brissett
17. Bridgewater
18. Carr
19. Winston
20. Josh Allen
21. Tannehill
22. Flacco
23. Mayfield
24. Darnold
25. Dalton
26. Trubisky
27. Fitzpatrick
28. Mariota
29. Keenum

Jones, Murray, Minshew, Kyle Allen, Rudolph, Rosen I haven’t seen enough or have a really small sample size.

Last edited:
2019 to date.....

1. Russell Wilson
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Deshaun Watson
4. Fraudgers
5. Brady
6. Jacoby Brissett
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Matt Stafford
9. Teddy Bridgewater
10. Matt Ryan
11. Kirk Cousins
12. Kyle Allen
13. Carson Wentz
14. Dak Prescott
15. Josh Allen
16. Ryan Fitzpatrick (maybe the booze talking but yes)

Last edited:
We getting robbed on Rodgers vs Mahomes this week. Our chances at winning are obviously better which is cool but it’s not often they will be matched up.

damn, that's weak. i didn't even realize they were playing this week

20191021_215026.jpg

Outside of a bad 1st half vs Atlanta.. and having some bad moments vs Dallas.. wentz has been playing pretty well

but this the type of shh he been dealing on the season:

Back
Top Bottom