QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

^ man Kurt Warner on that sheet...rarely gets discussed. but he's pretty much as good as it gets

He just didn't have the longevity others have had. His 13 games were damn near all 3 diff runs. But game to game, his stuff was great.

upload_2019-1-21_12-2-47.png

Kurt definitely one of the best quarterbacks of all-time. Been in many arguments about it, but when you strip it down to only playing the quarterback position, KW is an all-timer.

Bad calls and questionable playcalling aside I felt Brees missed some huge chances.

He's a step closer to becoming final form Peyton

Legit think that was brees last shot at it

Dude was under throwing too many passes the 2 games he played in the playoffs

And ain’t no way in hell he can win on the road come end of the year

Brees never had a great arm.

Just seeing this.. but agreed, dude was about timing, touch and placement

But last year was what the 3rd year in a row where as soon as thanksgiving hits, he can’t win outside of the super dome

It ain’t even the cold, it’s road domes and road decent-good weather he’s catching Ls in.. dude is 1 QB to start the season until week 2 or 3 of November and then another QB on the road

I mean obviously brady is older, but dude is getting it done outdoors in the cold

Otto Graham at 5
Troy Aikman at 14
Brett Favre at 12

Had me squealing. Give me a break.

I appreciate the effort, but good Lord.

Just seeing this.. but agreed, dude was about timing, touch and placement

But last year was what the 3rd year in a row where as soon as thanksgiving hits, he can’t win outside of the super dome

It ain’t even the cold, it’s road domes and road decent-good weather he’s catching Ls in.. dude is 1 QB to start the season until week 2 or 3 of November and then another QB on the road

I mean obviously brady is older, but dude is getting it done outdoors in the cold
What the hell are you talking about? They pretty much got to the super bowl last season. Brees was in the mvp race until the cowboys game but for all we know he couldve been playing through an injury he sustained. Sounds like you think he chokes after thanksgiving when we been getting deeper and deeper into the playoffs one year to the next.

That said, id like to see more snaps go to Hill to conserve brees this season, i think they did a good job working him in to the offense last year. Im ready to see it on the regular

That Brees vs Brady superbowl got taken away from everyone so that people would start going to Rams games in their new stadium. Nobody gaf about the stupid rams

What the hell are you talking about? They pretty much got to the super bowl last season. Brees was in the mvp race until the cowboys game but for all we know he couldve been playing through an injury he sustained. Sounds like you think he chokes after thanksgiving when we been getting deeper and deeper into the playoffs one year to the next.

That said, id like to see more snaps go to Hill to conserve brees this season, i think they did a good job working him in to the offense last year. Im ready to see it on the regular

I watched him play my team twice last season, on November 18th and then on January 13th

My team had our starting 2 CBs, nickle/slot CB, starting FS and backup safety all get hurt and were out for both of those games

Saints literally lose if our pro bowl guard doesn’t get hurt in the January 13th game.. but dude looked like a completely different QB in the span of couple weeks

Also as an avid cowboys hater, watching that game and looking at how dude has played the last 2 seasons at the end of the year.. and it’s not even the cold weather, cause he plays like crap in Tampa, Atlanta and Carolina

I watched him play my team twice last season, on November 18th and then on January 13th

My team had our starting 2 CBs, nickle/slot CB, starting FS and backup safety all get hurt and were out for both of those games

Saints literally lose if our pro bowl guard doesn’t get hurt in the January 13th game.. but dude looked like a completely different QB in the span of couple weeks

Also as an avid cowboys hater, watching that game and looking at how dude has played the last 2 seasons at the end of the year.. and it’s not even the cold weather, cause he plays like crap in Tampa, Atlanta and Carolina
Pretty sure we swept carolina. Unless they just gave the 3rd one away i dont remember

Also, we had significant injuries on our end as well

Pretty sure we swept carolina. Unless they just gave the 3rd one away i dont remember

2nd game on December 17th in Charlotte: brees had 203 yards, 0 tds and 1 int

Y’all won 12-9

Kamara averaged 4.8 per carry, Ingram was 5.3 per

Tight ends make things way easier. Lets see what the difference a year makes between brees and brady. Gronks gone, and now brees has Cook

2nd game on December 17th in Charlotte: brees had 203 yards, 0 tds and 1 int

Y’all won 12-9

Kamara averaged 4.8 per carry, Ingram was 5.3 per
Yeah something happened to brees at or before the dallas game. Also our recieving core went to **** toward the end. TLL made a huge impact in his return

Brady won a super bowl with Gronk on the sideline

Saints ain’t winning sh if they gotta play on the road.. super bowl year they had home field

Brees has 1 playoff road win in his career and that was by a last second field goal

Brady won a super bowl with Gronk on the sideline

Saints ain’t winning sh if they gotta play on the road.. super bowl year they had home field

Brees has 1 playoff road win in his career and that was by a last second field goal
Brady also lost a superbowl when Belichick sat it out and left it up to him

Brees did his job against the 9ers in 2011.

Back
Top Bottom