QUALITY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CARMINE VI's AND SPIZIKES TONGUE???????????????????

I was just wondering if it was just me or has anyone noticed the tongue is way thicker and better quality on the carmine VI's than on the Spizike's? icompared them with my fire red online spizikes but im not sure if its the same with all spizike's? Let me know if you guys have found the same theory?

it aint even just the retro Carmines... I remember feeling the tongue on the DTRT spizikes and immediately telling my friend about how my 2000 infraredVI's tongue felt so much stiffer and "not as cheap"

I actually posted this thought a few days ago, see Carmines & Spizikes a couple of pages in.

I have the Cement Spizike's and the tongue material on them joints is certainly cheaper than my Carmines.

Thats funny too cause the stupid spizikes are 175.00. Why you guys paid that, I dont know. And to NY Giants, I personally hate the spizike, but the guys aboveyou like them. When you pay 175 for a shoe, you expect quality. Not pleather, and flimsy materials. They have the right to complain. However, on your defense,if they buy it again, knowing the issues at hand, then its their fault and shouldnt complain.

I noticed the poor quality on the Spiz'ike tongue last year, and honestly thought that JB was going to use the same quality on the Carmines, but I waspleasantly surprised when I opened my box!

smh.gif
oh goodness.

cement spizikes were the only ones that should have been released anyway...but yes the tongue was way too flimsy....

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

People

Stop complaining.

If you don't like it, then do NOT BUY IT
yea your right .. but ... the tounges were much different

Does every single little thing that comes different with every shoe that is released has to be posted?

"OMGG THE LACES ON MY OG CARMINES FEEL A LOT BETTER AND THE STITCHING IS ON POINT .. SMH AT JB FOR MAKING CRAPPY QUALITY LACES ON THE RETRO CARMINES"

you guys sound like a bunch of whiny little %%%!##$

all of the spizikes have the same thinly made tongue.

The retro carmine has the same quality tongue as all of the other Retro 6s

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Does every single little thing that comes different with every shoe that is released has to be posted?

"OMGG THE LACES ON MY OG CARMINES FEEL A LOT BETTER AND THE STITCHING IS ON POINT .. SMH AT JB FOR MAKING CRAPPY QUALITY LACES ON THE RETRO CARMINES"

it was jus a thought i didnt think u would actually care bout this topic when u read it knowing what it was as soon as u read it and posted this comment..jus like the homie NYGIANTS said.. if u dont like it dont read it..? i think thats fair...

ALL YA'LL CHECK OUT MY COLLECTIONS N YOUTUBE!

lol, i was saying this in the 6/17 forum a while back....i had a pair of true blue and cement spizikes' and was bugging over the fact that both tounges onthe shoes where a lil flimsy. i was scared the carmines was gonna be the same till i got mines and was suprized. major inprovement. i had a pair of infaredsand the spizike's tounges wasn't the same as the infareds either. anyone that got spizikes noticed how the jordan thing on the tonge felt like a toilettissue??...especially on the cement ones...i wonder why its different on the carmines. they both use the same tounge. only spizike i liked where the cements.but i copped a pair of white cement 3's and changed my mind..lol

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

cement spizikes were the only ones that should have been released anyway...but yes the tongue was way too flimsy....

You have got to be out of your mind cement spizikes c'mon!!!
mad.gif
Noway 1st of the all the king county's r pretty decent and the best spizikes in my eyes would definitely have to be the TRUE BLUES **#kin sick!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think cements belong with my "Do the right thing" spizikes not all that....Major letdown... Now if only JB dropped those cool greyspizikes then there would be another argument for 1st place.....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

BULLSEYE Thank You!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

I got true blue and wht/grn/red spiz'ikes and they both got bad quality tongues. All VIs definitely have better quality tongues than spiz'ikes.

Back
Top Bottom