Quantico [Goodbye and Good Luck Alex & Priyanka | Series Finale]

None of the roles on the show glamours and she's always dressed down in Ballers...she just looks better with her hair down
laugh.gif

Pretty sure she lost weight too
nerd.gif

Good for her............................I like seeing actors getting work on multiple projects

So Alex's dad wasn't her dad? :rolleyes :nerd:

With all the layers they're cramming in hard to see how they can keep this up in multiple seasons...

Wonder if the twin gets paid more since she's playing 2 characters :nerd:

Seems like errybody is a double agent and working for somebody[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

So much double, triple, quadruple crossing, I think this thing is all just gonna end up being a dream simulation training exercise. Like ok we get it, time for some answers.

i think the show has gotten worse episode to episode, but im locked in just to find out who the terrorizer is.

I think it's gotten better episode to episode. Well, haven't seen the last one yet.

I think this season is going to be the goods but I just don't know how they can sustain the show afte they find out who the terrorist is.

i think it's the only network tv show that i'm currently watching. it's no fargo but it's good enough.

Did any watch Secret and Lies with Ryan Phillippe. It feels like they are following the exact same outline of accuse a new person a week storytelling. I hope the reveal at the end isn't as anticlimactic.

Good comparison :lol:

I think with this show though it's a bit deeper cuz it's not just who is a terrorist but from the start it's what's this person's secret as we go along and who is a double, triple agent :lol:

Did any watch Secret and Lies with Ryan Phillippe. It feels like they are following the exact same outline of accuse a new person a week storytelling. I hope the reveal at the end isn't as anticlimactic.

I saw it and I give Secrets and Lies a pass for their weekly accusations because the accused was a painter, not an FBI agent. Alex is getting on my nerves every with that crap. She is doing exactly what everyone is doing to her. She doesn't even try to conduct an investigation before jumping the gun, and she is supposed to be one of the best agents :smh:

It looks like they are just going to reunite the entire cadet class to solve this mystery. The latina chick will be the last to come along.

Leave it to Simon to mess **** up with Amina or Nima :smh:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom