Quantico [Goodbye and Good Luck Alex & Priyanka | Series Finale]

I have to agree with Hand2Hand. When Nima didn't wake up for PT, and the twin was changing, she was holding some junk in those pjs. Beautiful face and curves :smokin

This is way more soap drama than FBI manhunt for a terrorist or mystery of who is the traitor :lol:

Yeah after the initial wow factor of how gorgeous Alex is, Nima might be my fave. She is well rounded, face, lips, body etc.

I said the same about Nima also. All the chicks look good. The white girl is bland as hell though

Story is all over right about now but still interesting

Last edited:
there needs to be a gift of her in that PT training gear ..body was outrageous man :lol:

This show has the finest collection of females in a while

This show has the finest collection of females in a while

This

I keep watching every week but each week its weaker n weaker. Went from FBI agents to love stories and no detective work just accusations after a plot twist

I cant wait for secrets n lies to come back but its not gonna be the same just up n follwing a new cast

Last edited:
The entire premise is crazy I work for the ATF ..and with the vetting these agencies use its no way in hell any of them would haven't even gotten a interview :lol:

Will continue watching just for the females tho ..this has definitely turned into a soap opera

Even the scar on vasquez's neck is fake...

Who was that in that terrible photoshop with Liam?

It's Miranda.....................................She is the only person you least suspect, so I'm going to throw it out there.

i still think its reese witherspoon

her company made the bomb so she's at least involved right? 
nerd.gif

i havent seen the latest ep tho

**** has gotten mad sappy now and everybody suffering from poor acting. It's hard getting past all of the FBI incompetence because of feelings.

The amount of times a fellow trainee gives Alex a pass :lol: You'd think one of these dudes in charge would bring in some agents that don't know her. By the end of the season they'll have all not done their job cuz of some pass connection.

Also the FBI puts agents undercover to infiltrate a terrorist cell but with no handler? They don't know where the cell is at so when they track this other traitor agent to get to Alex they just show up guns blazing? :lol: I've seen NYPD shows with better coordination when they put officers undercover. Killed the leader and burned the whole op this ep. Twins did all that work for nothing.

Show went from potential and interesting to trash after ep3.

Alex accuses 1 person after the other, every damn body is aiding her, not one real "agent" is covering or working on finding her besides newbs from the academy. Everybody *** somebody too many love stories, actin aint worth ish

Like what spiceman80 spiceman80 said, its Miranda. She took a page out of her son's book and got back at the bureau for something. She prob gets demoted in future episode somewhere and thats her motive because she already been bit**** about being the highest ranking female and they cant fire or something because they have no means.

They gonna drag this out thru a whole season n we wont find out who it is, ratings will drop and they prob cancel the show after season 1 then we sit here like wt f :x

:lol: Word. One of the twins called it this past ep; for someone who claims they're falsely accused you're very quick to accuse others :smh:

I feel they really should've move this setting away from the FBI and to something else so they can freely get all of their drama and romance scenes done as much as they want.

At this point, the best twist would be that Alex is the traitor terrorist that blew up Grand Central and she's been tricking everybody from the jump. Maybe her father is really alive and coordinating it with her :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
They gonna drag this out thru a whole season n we wont find out who it is, ratings will drop and they prob cancel the show after season 1 then we sit here like wt f :x

Yeah the writing weak as hell. This had potential but its looking like its gonna be a dud and they are gonna cancel this ****

This has turned into a soap opera man. Had so much potential too :smh:

Miranda being the terrorist would help explain why she is so positive that Alex is innocent

I'm with you guys on the current state of this show :smh:. It could have been really good, but the bad writing and bad acting is making it hard to tolerate. At this point I just want to know if I picked the right terrorist. Other than that, the show is losing its grip on me.

Yall think Miranda blew up the station....came back to save Alex while getting herself caught. Meaning they have the bomber in custody? :lol:

It's probably Miranda's son or someone involved with the Chicago situation/we haven't seen on camera.

That dweeb really tried to switch sisters and then switch back when he got curved :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom