quarantine friday night? vol what it do

favorite quarantine snack?

• Total voters
Just finished the movie good.
I took the ending as literal, but for those who don't I can see why you'd compare it JOKER, but that movie was blatantly open about it being open ended. Also, Arthur was a good guy though strange throughout most of the movie while Travis was a eh, & a bit of a creep. Weird dude in a bad way. God complex kinda vibes from him.
Some good "I have no purpose some let me find one" kinda stuff. Highly recommend.

Just finished the movie good.
I took the ending as literal, but for those who don't I can see why you'd compare it JOKER, but that movie was blatantly open about it being open ended. Also, Arthur was a good guy though strange throughout most of the movie while Travis was a eh, & a bit of a creep. Weird dude in a bad way. God complex kinda vibes from him.
Some good "I have no purpose some let me find one" kinda stuff. Highly recommend.
Movie was trash

jaymosenvied jaymosenvied
MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain

A86C17D2-EF54-4E2D-BB8A-61849BC919A2.jpeg

phase 1 almost complete

Everything looks good minus the jelly.

Had to find an open smoke shop LAST Friday night after work around 11pm. Drove all around Manhattan it seemed. This Friday, everything was ready.

smoke, eat, music, read. All the stuff I did Thurs and will most likely do today too.

Go for a night drive next time.

bout halfway down a bottle of rum, to keep it perfectly accurate.

currently got some bolognese going, waiting for some bucatini to boil...read about it online.

apparently it´s spaghetti with holes??

either way, gonna make me a big *** plate of it and fry up some garlic bread...crack this rosé, see what happens.

bout halfway down a bottle of rum, to keep it perfectly accurate.

currently got some bolognese going, waiting for some bucatini to boil...read about it online.

apparently it´s spaghetti with holes??

either way, gonna make me a big *** plate of it and fry up some garlic bread...crack this rosé, see what happens.
dam papi all for urself? post pics!!
im actually kinda hungry could go for a midnight snack

About halfway home
Wife said she got some strawberry wine
In the freezer
That she found at the grocery store
Gonna see if it gets us a lil tipsy
:evil:

I guess I'll watch Drive.
About halfway home
Wife said she got some strawberry wine
In the freezer
That she found at the grocery store
Gonna see if it gets us a lil tipsy
:evil:
tell her to lo
strawberry wine is trash
u might as well stop at the store
u ain't get tipsy off that water

so replace it w/ more trash?
s/o to marketing.

You falling for that anti-hype.

Dudes never even had a $200 bottle of cognac and want trash Hennessy because it's popular and has made an imprint on the culture.

There's nothing trash about Hennessy VSOP. Can't be really be sneered at by anything else in the sub $100 range.

It's actually good value at its price point.

Back
Top Bottom