Quavious Cancelled or Nah? Him and Saweetie Got Into a Lil Kerfuffle. VOL. What's with These Elavators?

Chris Brown wasn't "cancelled" per se....but he DEFINITELY got knocked off of his trajectory after the Rihanna incident.

The career he's had pales in comparison to where he WAS going.

Peak was Usher (arguably might be bigger than Usher when Usher was at his peak), Michael Jackson or Prince. We all know he wouldn't have reach Mike or Prince.

Chris is right under there though so he made out good and only probably missed out on endorsements etc. I would say he didn't really miss out on much even though in 2013 he himself said he would of been bigger than life if not for that incident but I dont think so. That boy was always gonna end up being a bad boy.

Did anything happen to Chris Brown?
I mean Chris brown lost tons of momentum. He could’ve been the goat by this point. He’s still rich but it’s not the same

ok not Michael or prince but he could’ve been better than Usher and R Kelly.

the music heseven putting out ain’t the same anymore.

No more Wrigley's Doublemint gum commercials and NBA All Star Celeb games other than that his music career is fine

He's taken advantage of streaming and has a large enough fan base to make money off his music...but it is NOT the same career he would have had before the incident.

Take a look at his positioning on the charts before and after. He hasn't had a number 1 on the the hot 100 since...and just 2 on the R&B charts. 1 of which is a decade old now. He survives now by feeding his core...but nothing he does transcends that. Especially by himself.

So after viewing that altercation this is what you decide to contribute? You be beating *****es up?

LOL!

To be fair, that video was posted with minimal context. So to some degree this speaks to her being...let's say questionable.

And to answer your question, nobody should be cancelled with a bare bones set of evidence like that elevator video. As someone else already mentioned, this was not Ray Rice Part II.

Unless she had a lethal weapon, he should have taken the hits like Jay Z. If law enforcement was involved he would have been arrested.

Back
Top Bottom