queens niketalkers pls enter!!

Hey what's up guys I have a question for all you queens heads My aunt is lookin to move with my lil sisters from long island to queens she wants to no whatare the nicest areas to start looking for a house. The closer to long island the better Thanks for any help guys. Jae

Forest Hills too.

But all of them you gotta be ready to spend a good penny on.

I don't know what the area is called but further down Union Turnpike past 200 st closer to LI have some nice houses too.

Little Neck.
i live around here. 5mins drive to l.i., nice place, low crime rate, etc.
i love this place.

Thanks guys
Yea she has a few bucks to spend

Anyone no anyplaces that have good school systems also because my sisters are only 5 and 10 so school is the major priority for them

Jamaica Estate, thats where my house is. (renting it out to pay it off ftw
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by Jae718

Thanks guys
Yea she has a few bucks to spend

Anyone no anyplaces that have good school systems also because my sisters are only 5 and 10 so school is the major priority for them

Forest Hills and Rego Park have great school systems.
And Forest Hills has some NICE houses. THe L.I.E is like 5 minutes away too so this would be a perfect location

Don't know about elementary schools but these are some pretty good high schools

Francis Lewis
St. Francis Prep
Townsend High School
Cardozo High School

I would definitely vouch for the Kew Gardens area, Bellrose although the surrounding areas are subpar compared to Bellrose, Midland Pkwy if she got that kindabread, parts of Fresh Meadows and Bayside but their getting a little rougher nowadays. Queens Village is an okay area to me as well.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Don't know about elementary schools but these are some pretty good high schools

Francis Lewis
St. Francis Prep
Townsend High School
Cardozo High School
Elementary school? P.S. 221.
live in little neck, you wont regret it. they have a decent middle school (m.s. 67)
and a wide variety of high schools.

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

Howard beach
middle village
kew gardens
Whitestone
Bayside
Maspeth

I know for a fact Middle Village, Forest Hills and Whitestone have great grammar schools.

If your aunt is looking for white suburbia:

Howard Beach
Whitestone
Middle Village

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If your aunt is looking for white suburbia whose citizens aren't afraid to wield bats at minorities and dance shirtless guido style:

Howard Beach
Fixed.

Jamaica Estates is the way to go. It's in the best school district in Queens and close to all the major transportation hubs in queens. It is also literallytwo neighborhoods away from L.I.. According to your criteria, it's the perfect neighborhood.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If your aunt is looking for white suburbia whose citizens aren't afraid to wield bats at minorities and dance shirtless guido style:

Howard Beach
Fixed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Funny but true..

Word man I would stay away from Howard Beach because that place will turn your sisters in to racist idiots...

Not that all of those kids are stupid, but from what I hear they way they defend themselves is by proclaiming how close their father, uncle, brother or anyoneelse under the sun, is close to the mob or a mob figure...

Back
Top Bottom