Question about a situation.... Involving the baddest chick in the world lol

Sooooo this girl who goes to my college is out of everybody reach.... She works in the bookstore and is stunning #realrap..... I want her but dont know how to go about it smh
indifferent.gif

Sooooo this girl who goes to my college is out of everybody reach.... She works in the bookstore and is stunning #realrap..... I want her but dont know how to go about it smh
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

indifferent.gif

What makes her out everybody's reach though? Because she looks good? Stop elevating these !#** just because of their looks. You rock her in grill and knock out her 2 front teeth, is she still unreachable? NO. Looks are only skin deep, she can easily lose them in the blink of an eye, or a punch in the grill.

indifferent.gif

What makes her out everybody's reach though? Because she looks good? Stop elevating these !#** just because of their looks. You rock her in grill and knock out her 2 front teeth, is she still unreachable? NO. Looks are only skin deep, she can easily lose them in the blink of an eye, or a punch in the grill.

indifferent.gif
Son..... you can't make a thread talking about the baddest chick in the world and not post pics.. you get your own stoneface used against you sir
72e36fbb1baca7421ee2f7f444e00ace0364a86c.jpg

indifferent.gif
Son..... you can't make a thread talking about the baddest chick in the world and not post pics.. you get your own stoneface used against you sir

2vt1wf9.jpg

Go at her like any other female you've approached. Dont put it on a pedestal bruh

2vt1wf9.jpg

Go at her like any other female you've approached. Dont put it on a pedestal bruh

indifferent.gif

real rap?

indifferent.gif

real rap?

Originally Posted by Carver

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you were capable of bagging a chick that bad you wouldn't need to ask NT. Real talk.

If you were capable of bagging a chick that bad you wouldn't need to ask NT. Real talk.

Back
Top Bottom