Question about Concord xi's

yea it seems reasonable cuz ICY soles for Concords are hard to come by especially because the concrd must be fresh if they are on ICE you.
But i Def feel you on that

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Originally Posted by maddx23

SUGGESTION!!! I have swapped the bottom sole out from a pair of beat concords on to a pair of space jams bout a year ago, and well before i did the swap, i asked a shoe repair guy if he could remove the sole for me, he said he doesnt do anything like that, i asked him if he had any suggestions to remove it. He suggested to heat them up with a heat gun. I didn't have a heat gun to use, so i thought of something better. BOIL THE BOTTOMS. It WORKED AMAZINGLY. You just really have to be really careful, because the midsoles will warp if you leave it in boiling water too long. Basically what happens, the hot water starts to penetrate in between the soles and will start to heat glue, and will begin to solidify, and in turn. The sole just falls apart the midsole!!! But like i said, you want to be really careful of how long you leave the soles boiling for. NO NEED FOR THE SUN, NO NEED FOR CUTTING, JUST GOOD OLD H20!! Plus the heat cleans the shoes a bit...haha well hope this helps out niketalk!!!!!!!
someone try it and post pics plz
im assuming the boiling water concept works like  molding a sport mouth piece to loosen up the plastic but it sounds really difficult... but props for thinking out of the box and making it work....

Back
Top Bottom