Question about CP's (Updated 4-23 with PIX)

Couldn't find the official post(i thought there used to be one), and i figured if I did I would be accused of grave digging. I was in footlocker thisweekend and they had a pair of CP's that were black with blue teeth, the CP on the tongue was red and the outsole was blue. Does anybody have any info onthese, like what the colorway would be inspired by? maybe his high school or something?

also in the kixandthecity video there are some white/yellow/orange ones any info on these? release date?

^ the closest thing i could think of. im 99.9% sure that these never came out though and never will.

yea those are clean, i love em, but those weren't it. basically like that except the shoes were black, and the tongue was black. i'll go back and takepictures, and maybe even buy 'em. I would've bought 'em then and there but i didn't know anything about 'em, and although i higly doubtfakes would make it into footlocker i wasn't taking any chances.

anyone know if a CP playoff shoe will release? JB should really take advantage of the opportunity to market CP during the playoffs.

why would you give this shoe a thumbs down, and even if you would why would you come in here and say that anyway.

^ i give these a thumbs down. its just an opinion. those are probably the worst cp colorway to come out so far.

jb might make sum good paper off these the way C P iz playing rite now they need 2 make these kicks stand out more a better design

Those oly. Colors are at random footlockers. The one in glendale ca. Has them, scooped up on sunday. I've never seen the black. Pics?

^^^ Nice pick up.
Interesting colorway.
Im still waiting to find the hornets colorway (white/black/teal/with the yellow swirls), If anybody in chicago has seen em' please let me know.

Got the blk.yellow Champs exclusive and the blk/carolina. Still searching for the white/blk/teal/energy colorway myself. Size 9 please!

i got 2 pairs, the one above and the n.o. colorway, i copped the hornets ones off of pys, after they had sold out they got another full size run and i just gotlucky bcuz it seemed like they sold out again in a matter of hours black/carolina??? pix?

This is a great shoe. I love the design and all the colorways that have come out have been very clean. Can someone start a CP post with all the differentcolorways because everyday I see a new one or here about a new one.

They cw looks ok. Anybody got pics of the Black/Carolina that was mention?

Back
Top Bottom