Question about crossing the border (to USA and back)

Whats the total amount/value of items I can bring back? I know someone mentioned it before (I think it was Soulize) in a post.

I want to know because I'm going to hit up a few outlets next week when I go visit some family in the states(going through buffalo to pittsburgh and back) and I haven't been across the border in a while.

Thanks
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.​
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

$50 dollars per car.Doesnt matter if you got 10 people in the car its $50 per car if you stay under 24 hours and I think 250 if you stay more than 24 hours

you can always lie and tell you dont have much... just wear all the new clothing and shoes
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

are you going for longer than a day? I think if it's longer than 4 days you can spend up to $700.

I always lie anyways
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

skelea :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMCANADA
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.

^ I would have to look for some nice *** steals if I were to get 6 for 400. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCANADA

so if you stay for the night its $400 per car... wouldn't there be a limit per person you mean? $50 day per car seems unrealistic...i remember it being $50 person

^ Damn, are you serious? Theres gonna be like 6 people in our van. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCANADA

^ you can always wear some of the stuff just don't go all out..like you might be able to wear like 2 shirts..or if you wear shorts, buy jeans and wear them lol

^^ correct, also I'd if possible just a little thing that I learned a couple 2 days ago as I just came back from the US, try to come back threw the, try comin back to Canada threw Michigan it's alot easier. There's less traffic, the people at the booth dont give a rats @#%$ it's hilarious lol. I could have had to illegals in the back and nothing would have happened lol, actually the guy that I had, he didn't even look at my passport, he was sitting in the booth with his arms crossed over his head and his legs up on the table it was so jokes I should have taken a picture lol

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
I wish I could, but It would take so much more time. Because I'm going to PA through the Peace Bridge in Fort Erie, not through the Windsor area or even the Niagara Rainbow Bridge.

And thank you for clearing the per person up. Thank God it's not per car. :smile:
smile.gif
TEAMCANADA

Back
Top Bottom