Question about Flu Game 12s...Anyone who has a pair help me with this question

My Flu Game 12s are always getting a white looking dust like look to the sole and I hate it and don't know how to get rid of it...has anyone else had that problem...?

What would you recommend on how to store them so mine won't have this problem and how to clean the sole...

Any particular kind of oil ? It just sucks when the whole sneaker in basically brand new but after you wear them the sole catches that white dust look to it...what oil do you use @cuteuglyhaha...?

Do you leave them out of the box often when you are not wearing them? 
Oh and are you talking about the Nubuck version, 2003 version or OG's?? 

Great I'll try that thanks alot bro and I keep them in the box whenever I'm not wearing them...this is for the Flu game 12s @French bkue

yeh it must be the way you store it.. but things like skin oil or baby oil would work, but i thiink like that guy said would work best (selvent-free tire shine) gl!

I have the same problem with my flu-games. I posted this same question couple months back with no answers. Glad some people helped out, I'm gonna try that baby oil trick to see if that works!

Ima try that oil. That happen to mines but I just mess around n those but the shoe still looks clean besides the white stuff

Grave dig had me spooked when I saw my old sn
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom