Question about gangs and organizational structure

I have a quick question for those of you who are "down" or at the least well versed on that life.

How do I start a local gang franchise in my community?

I mean, like every big city has CRIPS and BLOODS but are they all official? Like is there are a CRIPS, Inc. giving license, vetting, and validating all these smaller chapters?

I mean if I own a McDonald's here in Texas, and you own one in Pennsylvania, upon visiting both there is no question left they fall under the same organization. However with gangs, what is to stop someone from just up and calling themselves the Crips or Bloods? Furthermore, who do they even seek for approval?

I ask because the local Crips, call themselves the Hoover Crips, I just found out Hoover's started in California. I always thought they called themselves that because of the street they live on, but apparently that is just a happy coincidence (there's a street called Hoover Ave. where most of them live and most of their crime takes place). Also, they don't wear blue. They were orange with blue as an accent color.

In closing, I am just interested in gang culture and the organizational structure of it and then I guess the next question would be if they are, why couldn't they focus the same efforts into something legitimate and progressive? I mean no hard feelings to anyone; I am just a suburbanite whose only exposure to this lifestyle is movies, rap music, and grandiose lies from people who frankly grew up as privileged as me.

Help a brother out please. I want to start a club!

Originally Posted by thats what she said

In closing, I am just interested in gang culture and the organizational structure of it and then I guess the next question would be if they are, why couldn't they focus the same efforts into something legitimate and progressive? I mean no hard feelings to anyone; I am just a suburbanite whose only exposure to this lifestyle is movies, rap music, and grandiose lies from people who frankly grew up as privileged as me.
because when you grow up below the poverty line in the hood, the lowest of the low, poorest of the poor, its a lot easier to turn to drugs, violence, gangs etc than it is to live legit, working minimum wage jobs and still have a hard time getting by.

ive lived in the hood in LA my entire life. proud to say i live legit.
i grew up among surenos (south siders) that dropped out of HS/middle school to sell drugs and kill people for cartels and big time shot callers in the Mexican Mafia in prison that make more money than a lot of the people in the same neighborhood do working an honest 9 to 5.

drugs/crime/murders= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

straight up

In LA? Do the Bloods and Crips have offices out there? Like I said, our local chapter of Hoovers calls themselves 107 Hoovers. I googled and found some other cities have 52 Hoover Crips, 67 Hoover Crips, and so it seems just like Masonic Lodges, just like Subway store # 1132. I'd have to think they aren't just randomly selecting numbers.

And I want to get involved with gang activity because I have been straight laced my entire life and it is boring. Hell, I haven't even gotten any vj. I was doing the wait until I get married thing because it's what the morals have been in my surroundings.

I'm wanting to get in touch with the Marketing Representative for a gang organization about expansion into my local neighborhood. I think I can convince, probably just make a powerpoint or a Youtube video, that my upbringing combined with living proximity to people who are actually wealthy and not ghettoes, make me a primary candidate for leadership of an expansion project here. I mean, just seems like common sense really. There's more of value to be stolen here where everyone is in 4000 sq ft homes than in crap +%! section 8 neighborhoods where people are on Government assistance.

I even have some contacts with people in high places that could get us out of trouble. If I PM you my info, think you can pass it along?

Start a gang
Get members and grow
?????
Profit

Spoiler [+]
JK get a real job like the rest of us you aint bout that life

Sounds like you're tryna start a community group or fraternity. Why go a gang route when you can go legitimate$

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pm me fam

dudes a troll. why do you think its interesting or funny to joke about trying to join a serious gang. These guys didnt sign up for this life, they were born into it. Guys are fighting everyday to live.

if you want to part of a gang, become a police officer, join the army, or become a politician.

but I don't want the real Bloods taking us to court for using their likeness without permission, or not claiming us when I fraternize with other associates in different cities. That'd be embarassing. "Hey you guys are Bloods? Me too! Chapter 119, Tulsa! I'm Big Brother Chris! * flash sign*" And then they look through their directory on their iPad they just stole and not see me listed. By the way, here is a pic of a local Hoover crip who is in prison now.

I also plan to change the game up by having us dress more respectable (think dressing better thread or Carlton Banks) therefore allowing us better access into neighborhoods, stores, closer to old white women, and allowing us to fly under the radar. I mean, if I saw this gent anywhere with 30ft of myself or my house, please believe I'm dialing 9-1-1 then holding my hand on the send button, or maybe even dialing and just telling them "hold on" because something is going to go down.
dudes a troll. why do you think its interesting or funny to joke about trying to join a serious gang. These guys didnt sign up for this life, they were born into it. Guys are fighting everyday to live.

if you want to part of a gang, become a police officer, join the army, or become a politician.

Actually, I googled it then watched part of like 2 different videos so I'm a subject matter expert. They choose to be part and get jumped in. This is where you get beat up by your future big hommies to prove your worthiness. It also seems very back asswards. I think I am going to just create a questionnaire with a series of trick questions to test critical thinking, logic, book smarts, and then charge a small due to cover the uniform.

Ballard_Lawrence-ENLG.jpg

images

Back
Top Bottom