Question about MASS for those that don't care for it...

After seeing those pics I don't know how any dude in his right mind could wife that. Yeah, I could smash missionary style a couple times in the dark, after a few Crown and Cokes, but that's it. Any guy that got with at least one chick with a Stacy Kiebler type mini-bubble would be turned off by the girl in the pics.

I see chicks built like that at work all the time. I be like "God bless the man that is smashing that. That's the definition of taking one for the team"

Do dudes even hit those chicks from the back?

Edit: I was referring to the girl in the black swimsuit

After seeing those pics I don't know how any dude in his right mind could wife that. Yeah, I could smash missionary style a couple times in the dark, after a few Crown and Cokes, but that's it. Any guy that got with at least one chick with a Stacy Kiebler type mini-bubble would be turned off by the girl in the pics.

I see chicks built like that at work all the time. I be like "God bless the man that is smashing that. That's the definition of taking one for the team"

Do dudes even hit those chicks from the back?

Edit: I was referring to the girl in the black swimsuit

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Kesha-Pancake-Butt-Running-In-One-Piece-Bikini.jpg

Kesha-Pancake-Butt-Bikini-Pic.jpg

This is her face though. http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/the-ticket/Ke$ha-22.01.10.jpg
Acceptable? Y/N

Felice-Herrig-Pose-Off-Against-A-Firl-With-A-Pancake-Butt-150x150.jpg

433514593_10116d44ee.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2cp5g1s.jpg" alt="image">" alt="image">

1547554_f260.jpg

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

because for the life of me I can't recall ONE time in my sexual history where it wasn't a backside that peaked my interest.

Piqued not peaked.
alien.gif
good looks, but spare me the alien face. The a-holery was uncalled for.

If this is about MASS, where are the pics?
Wait...  but.. hold up..
[h3]Question about MASS for those that don't care for it... [/h3]
[h3][/h3]Now you, you, you, and the rest of ya'll... go away. Google is [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]filled [/color]with random pics of random women. I will never, EVER post random pics of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]specific [/color]women regardless off whether or not a digi-trend says that's what the cool kids are doing... Stop being lame. Go jack off in another thread.

laugh.gif
THESE, though.

For me..

1. Face / Smile + Teeth
2. Mass
3. Thighs / Legs
4. Bitties
5. Stomach

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

because for the life of me I can't recall ONE time in my sexual history where it wasn't a backside that peaked my interest.

Piqued not peaked.
alien.gif
good looks, but spare me the alien face. The a-holery was uncalled for.

If this is about MASS, where are the pics?
Wait...  but.. hold up..
[h3]Question about MASS for those that don't care for it... [/h3]
[h3][/h3]Now you, you, you, and the rest of ya'll... go away. Google is [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]filled [/color]with random pics of random women. I will never, EVER post random pics of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]specific [/color]women regardless off whether or not a digi-trend says that's what the cool kids are doing... Stop being lame. Go jack off in another thread.

laugh.gif
THESE, though.

For me..

1. Face / Smile + Teeth
2. Mass
3. Thighs / Legs
4. Bitties
5. Stomach

Originally Posted by omgitswes

for me the first thing is face (obviously) but other than that I like nice long legs. That's what I've always liked then chest....Mass is just an extra plus, I can live with or without it. I'm black

QFT

Originally Posted by omgitswes

for me the first thing is face (obviously) but other than that I like nice long legs. That's what I've always liked then chest....Mass is just an extra plus, I can live with or without it. I'm black

QFT

Cliffs in bold
I need a nice face to look at first and foremost.
Then I need her to be in shape/skinny/thin whatever you wanna call it. Just a nice toned body, where you can tell she cares enough to take care of it.
Booty is next. But not an OD booty, just one that looks nice and proportional. Whether it's a small butt, or a large one, I'll like it if it compliments her body type. Cant do the fake video vixen type +!@.
Legs/thighs after that. Nice and toned is always good, I cant stand the OD cottage cheesy thighs.
******* is pretty much last, although a nice, proportional set can make it all that much better, and can be my favorite friend on the girls body. Cant do the OD sized, fake, doesnt move when you're plowing her head into the pillows, *******.

Cliffs in bold
I need a nice face to look at first and foremost.
Then I need her to be in shape/skinny/thin whatever you wanna call it. Just a nice toned body, where you can tell she cares enough to take care of it.
Booty is next. But not an OD booty, just one that looks nice and proportional. Whether it's a small butt, or a large one, I'll like it if it compliments her body type. Cant do the fake video vixen type +!@.
Legs/thighs after that. Nice and toned is always good, I cant stand the OD cottage cheesy thighs.
******* is pretty much last, although a nice, proportional set can make it all that much better, and can be my favorite friend on the girls body. Cant do the OD sized, fake, doesnt move when you're plowing her head into the pillows, *******.

I'm not a huge fan of the mass, but I can definitely appreciate it when a girl has a nice behind. I mainly focus on hair/face, then chest.

Pretty hair can make your average 5 into a good 7 or 8. If she has a pretty face, nice long hair, and a C cup or better...

1279021839954.gif

I'm not a huge fan of the mass, but I can definitely appreciate it when a girl has a nice behind. I mainly focus on hair/face, then chest.

Pretty hair can make your average 5 into a good 7 or 8. If she has a pretty face, nice long hair, and a C cup or better...

1279021839954.gif

The rear is my absolute favorite part of a lady. But I can settle for a small one.

...But I have little tolerance for a flat mass. Huge turn-off. I know girls that are cute as they come, I mean stunning, some would say...But I could easily write them off due to a flat mass. I've come across some chicks with nice toned thighs, curvy waist/hip ratio, and a flat mass and I usually hit them with the
indifferent.gif

...It isn't so much about aesthetics either, the sex is on another level w/ a thick chick. IDK what anyone says...there are certain things thick women can do that makes the experience much more pleasurable.

The rear is my absolute favorite part of a lady. But I can settle for a small one.

...But I have little tolerance for a flat mass. Huge turn-off. I know girls that are cute as they come, I mean stunning, some would say...But I could easily write them off due to a flat mass. I've come across some chicks with nice toned thighs, curvy waist/hip ratio, and a flat mass and I usually hit them with the
indifferent.gif

...It isn't so much about aesthetics either, the sex is on another level w/ a thick chick. IDK what anyone says...there are certain things thick women can do that makes the experience much more pleasurable.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

What has NT come to.  Dudes asking other dudes what turns them on? smh

GayTest.jpg

She's supercute/sexy but that's one fascinating sculpture.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

What has NT come to.  Dudes asking other dudes what turns them on? smh

GayTest.jpg

She's supercute/sexy but that's one fascinating sculpture.

Back
Top Bottom