Question about MASS for those that don't care for it...

Originally Posted by iBlink

I'm not a huge fan of the mass, but I can definitely appreciate it when a girl has a nice behind. I mainly focus on hair/face, then chest.

Pretty hair can make your average 5 into a good 7 or 8. If she has a pretty face, nice long hair, and a C cup or better...

1279021839954.gif
Wrong about the hair, one of the ugliest lookin girls whos also a dirty +$%$ and not bout nothin in life has some of the prettiest hair I've ever seen, and yet she is STILL oooglay, this girl is like a 1.5-2 with the hair from a 8.5 or higher, it just doesnt look right

Originally Posted by iBlink

I'm not a huge fan of the mass, but I can definitely appreciate it when a girl has a nice behind. I mainly focus on hair/face, then chest.

Pretty hair can make your average 5 into a good 7 or 8. If she has a pretty face, nice long hair, and a C cup or better...

1279021839954.gif
Wrong about the hair, one of the ugliest lookin girls whos also a dirty +$%$ and not bout nothin in life has some of the prettiest hair I've ever seen, and yet she is STILL oooglay, this girl is like a 1.5-2 with the hair from a 8.5 or higher, it just doesnt look right

for me is the eyes and smile, everything else is just bonus, but forget MASS thighs is where it's really at

for me is the eyes and smile, everything else is just bonus, but forget MASS thighs is where it's really at

She looks evil and is nowhere near cute enough to be in a picture talking about "gay test," especially given she is off center of the photo anyways. Put Stacy Keibler in there or something.

tarareid211.jpg

tera-reid-

mila_kunis_filming_hawaii_shorts_03.jpg

1000.3143.21555557.paris_hilton_bikini_00.jpg

small_Yeeeah_Gossip_30146_35653pcn_holmes051.jpg

bondsgf.jpg

1028_whitney2_tmz_video-1.jpg

She looks evil and is nowhere near cute enough to be in a picture talking about "gay test," especially given she is off center of the photo anyways. Put Stacy Keibler in there or something.

tarareid211.jpg

tera-reid-

mila_kunis_filming_hawaii_shorts_03.jpg

1000.3143.21555557.paris_hilton_bikini_00.jpg

small_Yeeeah_Gossip_30146_35653pcn_holmes051.jpg

bondsgf.jpg

1028_whitney2_tmz_video-1.jpg

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

this thread is full of fail

Yea. I really want to see somebody come defend, or explain, how they could smash any of those females I have posted. Maybe in Rudy Cosby's case I can let it slide, but all the other ones are flat out disgusting despite not being terrible looking females. IMO, it doesn't have to be a huge #@@, I know eerybody's isn't built like a video model, but just shapely. There has to be a waist to hip ratio, 1:1.5 is best (i.e 24 inch waist, 36 inch butt/hips). Some of these chics actually have a negative ratio. Like how is that even possible??

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

this thread is full of fail

Yea. I really want to see somebody come defend, or explain, how they could smash any of those females I have posted. Maybe in Rudy Cosby's case I can let it slide, but all the other ones are flat out disgusting despite not being terrible looking females. IMO, it doesn't have to be a huge #@@, I know eerybody's isn't built like a video model, but just shapely. There has to be a waist to hip ratio, 1:1.5 is best (i.e 24 inch waist, 36 inch butt/hips). Some of these chics actually have a negative ratio. Like how is that even possible??

Cute/Pretty face (not necessarily hot), large B's/ small C's, slim/fit, and a nice little bubble butt and I'm in heaven.

I do appreciate large firm mass (though a lot of girls have "mass" but it's disgusting and sloppy) but there comes a point where it's too large.
Just like with ****. **** are great but at some point you can have too much of a good thing.

...oh and almost forgot. A nice looking vag. I didn't know how much I appreciated nice looking p's until I encountered a not so ideal looking one. I know it's a genetic thing but
sick.gif
I think this may a big reason why I'm not that attracted to chubby/big girls. The vag on slim/fit girls just looks right...tight...whatever you wanna call it.
laugh.gif

Cute/Pretty face (not necessarily hot), large B's/ small C's, slim/fit, and a nice little bubble butt and I'm in heaven.

I do appreciate large firm mass (though a lot of girls have "mass" but it's disgusting and sloppy) but there comes a point where it's too large.
Just like with ****. **** are great but at some point you can have too much of a good thing.

...oh and almost forgot. A nice looking vag. I didn't know how much I appreciated nice looking p's until I encountered a not so ideal looking one. I know it's a genetic thing but
sick.gif
I think this may a big reason why I'm not that attracted to chubby/big girls. The vag on slim/fit girls just looks right...tight...whatever you wanna call it.
laugh.gif

This thread derouses my interests

flat_butt_jeans.jpg

Got the nerve to be Ms Puerto Rico too
images

Tara Reid
polls_booty_3_4131_721632_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

1547554_f260.jpg

Kirsten Stewart
ksbeach9.jpg

Angelina Jolie
AngJolieflatbuttroc4life.jpg

Pippa Middleton
pippa-middleton3.jpg

I read only the first page and I hope this thread hasnt derailed yet. 
laugh.gif

But face first. And I like a girl whos mass is proportioned to her body. A nice round mass, not just FAT. It needs to have shape and not look like a dumptruck dropped its load on the floor.

why people posting extremes? ultimate pancakes?

just because someone doesn't like extreme MASS doesn't mean their into NONE at all.

Back
Top Bottom