Question about MASS for those that don't care for it...

ins

Joined May 22, 2010
WHOSE GRAVEDIGGING.... I thought BOTTOM74BOTTOM and AntonLaVey were back. Got my hopes up and $*@%

Joined Feb 22, 2012
the shape of the @#$ >>>>>> the size. Dudes on here worship that Mal Malloy or whatever her name is, even though her @#$ is 100% lard (either that or they worship Serena, where it's 100% muscle 
). There has to be a balance; for example Vida Guerra didn't have the biggest @#$ (well it is big, but NTers obviously like XXXXXL, inhuman, obese type of butts), but the size, shape, jiggle, fitness, etc. were perfectly balanced to create a masterpiece. Even girls with smaller butts with some roundness still look more attractive than obese girls with cottage cheese for @#$
and please don't mention Nicki Minaj, Lola Luv, Kim K, and all those other rats. Sure their butts look perfect thanks to plastic surgeons 

Joined May 8, 2012
Honestly, I wanted to read your post. I even opened up the spoiler and read the first few lines, but the way you have it set up made is VERY hard to read. I tried.

To answer your question though, I was always a pretty face kind of guy. Still am to this day. I'm 24 and for as long as I can remember, A girl with a pretty face always got my attention. Now, I don't mind a nice booty, but if she doesn't have a decent looking face I can't mess with the girl.

Here's a list:

1. Pretty face
2. Boobs
3. Booty
4. Hips and thighs

I'm Indian BTW.

Joined Feb 22, 2012
Also, it's amazing how people prioritize an @#$ over face. Sure your girl will be fun to be with for the 20 minutes you're @#@$@$ her, but then you're really willing to deal with an ugly girl for the remaining 23 hours 40 minutes of the day? Unbelievable

jbpkickz

Banned
Joined Apr 12, 2012
face>mass>chest, no matter how big the booty, you still gotta be seen with her

KMante

Staff member
Joined Aug 2, 2011
Always face first. Cute/pretty face for sure and

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I like a girl whos mass is proportioned to her body. A nice round mass, not just FAT.   

Joined Nov 3, 2005
Originally Posted by KMante

Always face first. Cute/pretty face for sure and

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I like a girl whos mass is proportioned to her body. A nice round mass, not just FAT.   
I agree with these.

Joined Nov 30, 2002
Originally Posted by toast1985

The rear is my absolute favorite part of a lady. But I can settle for a small one.

...But I have little tolerance for a flat mass. Huge turn-off. I know girls that are cute as they come, I mean stunning, some would say...But I could easily write them off due to a flat mass. I've come across some chicks with nice toned thighs, curvy waist/hip ratio, and a flat mass and I usually hit them with the

...It isn't so much about aesthetics either, the sex is on another level w/ a thick chick. IDK what anyone says...there are certain things thick women can do that makes the experience much more pleasurable.

What a difference two years could make. I feel like Mal on this subject now:"I used to be all about a fat @$+, then I met a cutie with a flat @$+. Good hair, nice smile, but a flat @$+....2/3, !$% I couldn't let that pass..."

Joined Oct 28, 2005
agree with every girl being different. I like a nice shaped booty, doesnt neccessarily have to be big.
Chesticles are a huge plus too
but face takes the cake over everything, gottta be something pretty to look at for me

Joined Aug 1, 2007
1) Face
2) #%@
3) Hair (has to be long and her own, dont do that fade the neck %%%!)
4) Eyes and Smile
5) Attitude/Personality (I can get a long and can adjust to about any race/type of girl)

25yr Black Male!

Joined Dec 11, 2010
Originally Posted by brandonb2005

1) Face
2) #%@
3) Hair (has to be long and her own, dont do that fade the neck %%%!)
4) Eyes and Smile
5) Attitude/Personality (I can get a long and can adjust to about any race/type of girl)

25yr Black Male!

is it that awesome being a black man in mid twenties with some paper ...? Just pick whatever yambs you deem necessary?

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Face
Titties
Butt

Is my order. I enjoy plump butts but I have always had titties as the #1 body part. Not sure why.

Joined Feb 1, 2012
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Face
Titties
Butt

Is my order. I enjoy plump butts but I have always had titties as the #1 body part. Not sure why.
Maybe its because youre SO heterosexual that to you being attracted to butts kinda has some boy on boy undertones.

Joined Jul 29, 2005
I'm with you OP. I appreciate all types of mass (except for non existant mass). Breasteses just don't do it for me. Meh.
I just saw those pics
. How could you want a woman that looks like the letter H from the back??? Smh...

Joined Dec 28, 2004
Originally Posted by Regis

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Face
Titties
Butt

Maybe its because youre SO heterosexual that to you being attracted to butts kinda has some boy on boy undertones.
lol rude

Joined May 12, 2008
not a fan of the long backs, disgusting.

I saw this toothpick chick in manhattan 2 days ago, i was about to run to her and be like "Yo you wana $1 dollar slice from 2 bros" you could make out her bones.

Joined Aug 2, 2011
My policy: If you can't fit them in your hands, then they're too big for you.

honestly, when some of you dudes post pics of girls saying "dat mass", I get a little frightened because most of those girls are overweight.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now