Question about MASS for those that don't care for it...

ohwell.gif

WHOSE GRAVEDIGGING.... I thought BOTTOM74BOTTOM and AntonLaVey were back. Got my hopes up and $*@%

the shape of the @#$ >>>>>> the size. Dudes on here worship that Mal Malloy or whatever her name is, even though her @#$ is 100% lard (either that or they worship Serena, where it's 100% muscle 
sick.gif
). There has to be a balance; for example Vida Guerra didn't have the biggest @#$ (well it is big, but NTers obviously like XXXXXL, inhuman, obese type of butts), but the size, shape, jiggle, fitness, etc. were perfectly balanced to create a masterpiece. Even girls with smaller butts with some roundness still look more attractive than obese girls with cottage cheese for @#$
and please don't mention Nicki Minaj, Lola Luv, Kim K, and all those other rats. Sure their butts look perfect thanks to plastic surgeons 

Honestly, I wanted to read your post. I even opened up the spoiler and read the first few lines, but the way you have it set up made is VERY hard to read. I tried.

To answer your question though, I was always a pretty face kind of guy. Still am to this day. I'm 24 and for as long as I can remember, A girl with a pretty face always got my attention. Now, I don't mind a nice booty, but if she doesn't have a decent looking face I can't mess with the girl.

Here's a list:

1. Pretty face
2. Boobs
3. Booty
4. Hips and thighs

I'm Indian BTW.

Also, it's amazing how people prioritize an @#$ over face. Sure your girl will be fun to be with for the 20 minutes you're @#@$@$ her, but then you're really willing to deal with an ugly girl for the remaining 23 hours 40 minutes of the day? Unbelievable

face>mass>chest, no matter how big the booty, you still gotta be seen with her

Always face first. Cute/pretty face for sure and

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I like a girl whos mass is proportioned to her body. A nice round mass, not just FAT.   

Originally Posted by KMante

Always face first. Cute/pretty face for sure and

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I like a girl whos mass is proportioned to her body. A nice round mass, not just FAT.   
I agree with these.

Originally Posted by toast1985

The rear is my absolute favorite part of a lady. But I can settle for a small one.

...But I have little tolerance for a flat mass. Huge turn-off. I know girls that are cute as they come, I mean stunning, some would say...But I could easily write them off due to a flat mass. I've come across some chicks with nice toned thighs, curvy waist/hip ratio, and a flat mass and I usually hit them with the
indifferent.gif

...It isn't so much about aesthetics either, the sex is on another level w/ a thick chick. IDK what anyone says...there are certain things thick women can do that makes the experience much more pleasurable.

What a difference two years could make. I feel like Mal on this subject now:"I used to be all about a fat @$+, then I met a cutie with a flat @$+. Good hair, nice smile, but a flat @$+....2/3, !$% I couldn't let that pass..."

agree with every girl being different. I like a nice shaped booty, doesnt neccessarily have to be big.
Chesticles are a huge plus too
but face takes the cake over everything, gottta be something pretty to look at for me

1) Face
2) #%@
3) Hair (has to be long and her own, dont do that fade the neck %%%!)
4) Eyes and Smile
5) Attitude/Personality (I can get a long and can adjust to about any race/type of girl)

25yr Black Male!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

1) Face
2) #%@
3) Hair (has to be long and her own, dont do that fade the neck %%%!)
4) Eyes and Smile
5) Attitude/Personality (I can get a long and can adjust to about any race/type of girl)

25yr Black Male!
pimp.gif

is it that awesome being a black man in mid twenties with some paper ...? Just pick whatever yambs you deem necessary?

Face
Butt

Is my order. I enjoy plump butts but I have always had ******* as the #1 body part. Not sure why.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Face
Butt

Is my order. I enjoy plump butts but I have always had ******* as the #1 body part. Not sure why.

Maybe its because youre SO heterosexual that to you being attracted to butts kinda has some boy on boy undertones.

I'm with you OP. I appreciate all types of mass (except for non existant mass). Breasteses just don't do it for me. Meh.
I just saw those pics
sick.gif
. How could you want a woman that looks like the letter H from the back??? Smh...

Originally Posted by Regis

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Face
Butt

Maybe its because youre SO heterosexual that to you being attracted to butts kinda has some boy on boy undertones.
lol rude

not a fan of the long backs, disgusting.

I saw this toothpick chick in manhattan 2 days ago, i was about to run to her and be like "Yo you wana $1 dollar slice from 2 bros" you could make out her bones.

My policy: If you can't fit them in your hands, then they're too big for you.

honestly, when some of you dudes post pics of girls saying "dat mass", I get a little frightened because most of those girls are overweight.

Back
Top Bottom