Question about Prison Visits; Refrencing The Wire.

In season 2 of The Wire, episode 2, there is a scene with Avon and Brianna (sister) talking about how they are running out of drugs and they need a new connect.  My question is, are those face to face phone conversations monitored cause it seems like they should and it would be a plot hole.

I Have No Clue...I Always Wondered That Tho....When I Went To Visit My Grandfather in the Federal Prison They Let Us See Sit With Him and Kick It For A Few, Never Did The Phone Thang...

I THINK they do monitor those convos.Maybe they only check for certain people though.I can't see them trying to get the drop on a vandal or someone in that lane,but a druglord type i'd imagine so.

I THINK they do monitor those convos.Maybe they only check for certain people though.I can't see them trying to get the drop on a vandal or someone in that lane,but a druglord type i'd imagine so.

Yes, you are being monitored. I know they use the information that the visitors put down, if the prisoner is a repeat offender and on the run.

Back
Top Bottom