Question about Supreme Releases - Air Trainer Related

Sup SoCal NTers! A couple of us were contemplating a trip down from SF on Wednesday night to get to Supreme for the Trainer release. I did have a couple of questions and please try to be honest. We're not looking to hoard up all the pairs. Thanks!

1. Would getting to LA by 2am be too late get in line?
2. Do they allow you to purchase more than one color?

Free Shipping on Nike Dunk SBs over $30 at CCS.com. Use code CEHAFF
$20 off your order of $99 at eastbay.com. Use code LKS17W39
Receive Free Shipping with Code GOOD + Spend over $75 and receive 10% off @ Karmaloop!

Check out: IndividualSole.com for the latest on kicks, clothes & culture!

Your coming all the way from SF for those ugly shoes? You must have a lot of time on your hands bro...

Man....No love for the NorCal folks...

Y'all would probably be in the same position if Supreme opened up in the Bay instead of SoCal.

Yeah, 2am should be fine...

PM me your info or something cause I'm gonna be there myself with a buddy of mine.

First off, it would be a one day shopping trip for my brother along with a couple of friends and I. He wants to come down for the blue and red trainers and a varsity jacket, while I want the white & black ones. We plan to hit up most of the shops down there. So no I'm not coming down just for one pair shoes, homie! I coming down to get a couple of pairs of sneakers, spend some time with my brother that I don't get to see to often, and check out with LA has to offer. ex. Diamond, TheHundreds, Undefeated, etc.

Why do you have to flame? >:
mad.gif
Free Shipping on Nike Dunk SBs over $30 at CCS.com. Use code CEHAFF$20 off your order of $99 at eastbay.com. Use code LKS17W39 Receive Free Shipping with Code GOOD + Spend over $75 and receive 10% off @ Karmaloop! Check out: IndividualSole.com for the latest on kicks, clothes & culture!

trip is like 5 hours?? so if you leave a little over 5 hours you'll make it, give or take traffic.

it is kind of far to drive..for shoes...but suit yourself.
"It's better to always wear the same thing and know that people are liking you, and not the you your clothes make."
myspace.com/presteegious1

^
laugh.gif
, wrong thread I suppose. Looking for the Best Taco spots in LA thread???

Hey don't mean to jock this thread but,

Does supreme restock on their shoes? Like would they randomly restock on these like out the blue?

^oops my bad
laugh.gif
...guess i was sohungry that i saw anything that had a supreme in the topic and assumed it was a nacho supreme or taco

Back
Top Bottom